[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IN ALL MY YEARS OF POKEMON I NEVER ONCE FOUND A SHINY AND I JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: shinybibarel.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shinybibarel.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
IN ALL MY YEARS OF POKEMON I NEVER ONCE FOUND A SHINY AND I JUST FOUND MY FIRST ONE

A FUCKING BIBAREL

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I'LL RAISE IT TO BE THE TOP PERCENTAGE BIBAREL
>>
File: 150px-Black_White_N.png (32KB, 150x234px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Black_White_N.png
32KB, 150x234px
>>33004536
you know what to do
>>
>>33004536
Congrats anon
What will you name it?
>>
>>33004536
Treat it with love, Anon. It's a good boy/girl.
>>
>>33004536
U fiddled the riddle
>>
>>33004551
I WOULD NEVER RELEASE MY NEWEST BEST FRIEND
>>
If dubs then release it
>>
>>33004588
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
>>
>>33004588
You know what you have to do OP. Do it, don't be a faggot.
>>
>>33004611
>>33004588
B-but I love him!
>>
If OP doesn't deliver, pokemon on the switch will be cancelled and replaced with a kanto reremake on the 3ds directed by Masuda
>>
>>33004536
This is my list of shinies that I've encountered since 2010:

Sapphire
- Shuppet: Random Encounter (RIP)

SoulSilver
- Farfetch'd: Random Encounter
- Bellossom: Random Encounter
- Ursaring: Random Encounter (RIP)
- Skarmory: Egg

Y
- Hypno: GTS
- Gyarados: Chain Fishing
- Bisharp: Poké Radar

Alpha Sapphire
- Crobat: Random Encounter
- Feebas: Chain Fishing
- Shinx: (Trying to Masuda Methoding but it requires more time than Chain Fishing or Poké Radar)
>>
>>33004638
Here's my list of shinies I've encountered since 2008:
Bibarel
>>
>>33004536
Teach it curse
>>
Keep your friend op, you've earned him.
>>
>>33004655
dubs overwrite dubs.
OP keeps it
>>
>played every single mainline release in the last 14 years
>not a single shiny
Just fucking kill me vp. Here's hoping Ultra will break the cycle.
>>
>>33004536
If you are trying to force shinies to appear, I recommend you Friend Safari and Poké Radar for XY, and DexNav for ORAS. Chain Fishing and Masuda Method works for all four games. I won't talk about Gen 7 until USM gets released

Here are the rates and requirements:
- Friend Safari: 1/512 rate of encounter a Shiny Pokémon (Shiny Charm doesn't affect the rate)
- Poké Radar: This is the most complicated for me to explain so I'll post a pic for you to read it. You can "reset" a Poké Radar if you think the patches you found aren't reliables (aka walk 50 steps again, it doesn't break the chain).
Rate is 1/200 after 40 encounters and Shiny Charm increases the odds that a Shiny Patch appears, also when a Shiny Patch appears the music changes.

- DexNav: Starting Search Level 200, each 100 Levels adds more probability of encountering a Shiny Pokémon. Unlike Poké Radar, the chain doesn't increases the Shiny rate, but the rate of getting HA, 3 perfect IVs, and Egg Moves.
Rate is 1/183 with Shiny Charm and 900+ Search Level.

- Chain Fishing: Consist of fishing many times and unlike Poké Radar and DexNav, if you faint a wild Pokémon your chain wild break, instead you must run. It is recommendable for you to fish near obstacles and lead with a Pokémon with Suction Cups (Lileep and Inkay lines). If you reed too slow or fast the chain will break.
Rate is 1/96 after 20 encounters and Shiny Charm.

- Masuda Method: This is the most reliable and most time consuming because you only need to get a Ditto from a different language, usually a Japanese Ditto, then breed any Pokémon you want with the Ditto.
Rate is 1/512 with Shiny Charm.
>>
>>33004638
>not having 100+ shinies

casual
>>
>>33004796
I'm trying, Anon, is just that Metroid II remake rised my hype for another franchise.
>>
>>33004755
>Rate is 1/512 with Shiny Charm.
Wow that's pretty good. The way I actually got this Bibarel was because I was trying to get a Dunsparce for my dex to get the shiny charm
>>
Trips and OP keeps his Shiny and names it after his or her father/mother
>>
>>33004638
I've gotten three shinies in Sun this past year. A shiny Magnemite in an SOS battle, a hatched Sableye, and a hatched Medicham. The latter I got lucky on, it had 5 perfect IVs, a Jolly nature, and Bullet Punch.
>>
>>33004755
You are partially incorrect about Dexnav. Chains affect shiny rate, but ONLY on encounters #49 and #99. https://mrnbayoh.github.io/pkmn6gen/shiny_calculator/
>>
>>33004536

My first (and only) shiny was also a Bibarel, but it was before gen 6, so it actually counted for something.
>>
>>33004855
>>33004755
>Rate is 1/512 with Shiny Charm.
>tfw shiny hunting is now easy as fuck and even "casuals" do it
>>
>>33004755
>If you are trying to force shinies to appear
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
my get commands you to name it LogDropper
>>
>>33004536
Name her Brynne
>>
>>33004536
Gratz anon! I'm super happy for ya. Also post Ur team player. I like to see ppls mons
>>
>>33005280
I'm not home sorry. This is just a throwaway game to fill my dex though to get the ones not in gen 7. The main of this team is like a level 73 Delphox so not particularly original
>>
>>33004588
he never said anything about this fuck off and let him enjoy his shiny bibarel
>>
Shinies encountered:

Gen 2:
>Gyarados (basic encounter)

Gen 3:
>Gloom (Ruby, in Safari Zone, it ran away)
>Rhyhorn (Fire Red, in Safari Zone, caught)

Gen 4:
>Larvitar (obtained through GTS)
>Ursaring (Soul Silver, in Mt. Silver, caught then traded to a friend)

Gen 5:
>Purrloin (Black, on Route 2, caught then traded to a friend)
>Swadloon (White 2, in Pinwheel Forest, caught then traded on GTS)
>Haxorus (basic encounter)

Gen 6:
>Gengar (Wifi event)

Gen 7:
>Zubat (caught while EV chaining)
>Pikipek (caught while EV chaining)
>Magikarp (caught while looking for Dratini, took me a few more hours to find Dratini)
>>
>>33004638

I've encountered 3 shinies in my 10 years of replaying Emerald on emulator:

>wurmple (sometime in '09)
>nincada (last month)
>that ralts wally gets in the catching tutorial (sometime in '12)
>>
>>33004536
-FRLG-
>Pidgey
>Post-Viridian City, Pre-Viridian Forest Route
>Used Whirlwind

-Ruby-
>Aron
>Oh shit, does that nigga know Roar?
>Soundproof exploud for the win

-XY-
>Scyther (egg)

-ORAS-
>Charmander (egg)
>Mankey (egg)
>Tentacool (fishing)
>Grimer (random encounter nuzlocke survivor)
>Phanpy (egg)
>Ralts, male (random encounter)
>Whismur (horde battle ev training)
>Trapinch (egg)
>Wailmer (random encounter)
>Swablu (horde battle ev training)
>Shellos (egg)
>Gothita (egg)

-SM-
>Riolu (SOS)
>Ditto (SOS)
>Ditto (SOS)
>Ditto (SOS)
>Pelliper (Random Encounter)
>>
File: laughing_pirates.png (155KB, 706x587px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_pirates.png
155KB, 706x587px
>>33004824
>being excited about something from the people who made fucking Mirror of Fate
>>
>>33005037
>>33005062
Exactly. I don't even count shinies I got on gts or gen 7. The only legit shiny I encountered happened before they give you poke balls =/
>>
If trips then release it
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.