[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Q _3pyovDU&t=299s&

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: VERLISIFY.png (721KB, 835x643px) Image search: [Google]
VERLISIFY.png
721KB, 835x643px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Q_3pyovDU&t=299s&ab_channel=Verlisify

Thoughts on breeding in Pokemon/hacking Pokemon?
>>
>>32998248
Pokémon obtained by hacking and breeding are EXACTLY the same, the only difference is that breeding will take you more time and effort.
If you don't care about morality and what a furfag like Verlis thinks about you then hacking is the best choice.
>>
>>32998248
>agreeing with a furfag
I found your first mistake fham
>>
>>32998248
I want /vp/ to stop talking about this furfaggot. Can we make that picture a bannable offense?
>>
>>32998248
I wish /vp/ would stop beating a dead horse
>>
>>32998452

only difference are effort values, breeders are fucking losers and nothing more
>>
The autism of breedfags sickens me. That's why I battle them with my hacked shit anyway, just clone a bunch of breedjects. Impossible to tell. :^)
>>
>>32998452
this.

also:
>>32998525
this!

If you are not an autist with no job and other duties, hacking (legit!!) Pokemon is totally ok.
Tools like pkhex are a great way to keep people with less time up to date with their teams.
But fuck this wonderguard Sableye kids.
And most important: fuck Verlis!
>>
>>32998452
I care about morality because I'm not a edgelord.
>>
>>32998452
>morality
This is a video game, not a decision to murder your best friend, that shouldn't even be in the question
>>
>>32998735
You're not gonna convince me that cheating in a kids game makes me less autistic.
>>
I actually respect his opinion on cheating and how he makes the effort to make the "problem" known. But the game is just more enjoyable when you can make your competitive stuff instantly, and it moves the meta forward faster. It's better to just bite the bullet and do what everyone else does, especially since hacking will never stop being a thing.
>>
>>32998885
Not everyone enjoys playing a battle simulator and for them it's being forced upon them to deal with cheating at any instance they use the online service.
>>
>>32998248
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
MY
/vp/
US
OLD
FAGS
DONT
GIVE
A
SHIT
ABOUT
WHAT
YOU
THINK
OR
DESIRE
BECAUSE
WE'VE
BEEN
GAMESHARKING
AND
CODEBREAKING
SO
LONG
THAT
EVEN
ARCEUS
KNOWS
THAT
OUR
DATA
IS
GONE
OAH
>>
>>32998941
>being forced upon them to deal with cheating
But there's no way to tell if someone you're battling hacked their team. Trading hacks however does affect legit players.
>>
who the fuck cares
>>
>>32998972
Upboated! Tell those newfags we do not forgive we do not forget.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop talking about Verlisify.
>>
>>32998248
Poketubers ban when?
>>
File: 1498273002975.gif (605KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1498273002975.gif
605KB, 500x333px
>>32998248
As long as the breeding/training mechanics are the flaming dumpster fire that they are, hacking legit mons is just patching GF's mistakes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.