[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For USUM, Game Freak has decided, for some reason, to let you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Ultra_Wormhole_SM.png (185KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra_Wormhole_SM.png
185KB, 400x240px
For USUM, Game Freak has decided, for some reason, to let you handle the plot of the game. Specifically, they want you to improve the way the Ultra Beasts are handled. What would you do, /vp/?
>>
Show then cause destruction. Have random NPC dialogue change in reaction to the wormhole event. Show Celesteela burn down a forest of innocent Pokemon, show Kartana cut a building, show Guzzlord eat a mountain, etc.
>>
>>32996695
show Lillie being eaten by guzzlord
>>
File: xu9sunq1isulllamht9l[1].jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xu9sunq1isulllamht9l[1].jpg
39KB, 800x450px
>>32996718
Pheromosa crushing people
>>
>>32996718
Basically, just show them doing anything.
>>
>>32996754
With her thighs
>>
>>32996695
Ask them why am I not working on the Switch game.
>>
>>32997036
>implying that it has
>>
>>32996695
Show them being a huge threat to everything around them rather than vaguely mentioning it and everyone's reaction basically being, "Wow, go catch that cool new Pokemon."

You fight UB!Lusamine instead of her team.
>>
>>32997037
>working on a dead console
>>
Assuming the "one year later alt universe" leaks are true, make it so the battles with the Tapu didn't go so hot this time for the Kahunas and a lot of the region has been reformed by the damage the UBs caused, with rebuilding in progress in some areas. The change in plant life seen on Route 1 already can also be the result of the immense amounts of Z-Power pouring out of the Ultra Wormholes.

If not show them rampaging some on-screen and actually make it so you have to travel around Alola to help with the UB invasion before you go confront Lusamine with Lillie.
>>
>>32996695
Each island has a beast trying to take over.
Before the Grand Trial, a portal opens up. When you enter the portal, it's like Stranger Things where you're an in Ultra Space version of that area.
You traverse through this mini-dungeon to find the beast before it wrecks the island and battle it in its Totem form.

Mele - Buzzwole/Pheromosa
Akala - Xurkitree
Aether Paradise - Nihilego
Ula - Celesteela/Kartana
Poni - Guzzlord

I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. It's ULTRA Sun and Moon after all.
>>
File: 74.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>>32996695

make Ultra Space make explore-able
>>
>>32997052
No. You fight her team of five mons, THEN she enters the battlefield as the final "mon".

Or have her as a Totem battle, with her five pokemon as summonable allies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.