[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If GameFreak doesn't give any special treatment to Johto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: johto references.png (4MB, 2880x1194px) Image search: [Google]
johto references.png
4MB, 2880x1194px
If GameFreak doesn't give any special treatment to Johto in USM, it will be the biggest "Fuck you!" to fans ever.
>>
>fans
>johto
>>
>>32993805
there will be an alola form of Sudowoodo (grass type that mimics a stone)
it will suck and other than that there wont be anything special with johto

we already get the johtogames
>>
They'll add Apricorn Balls to the ball shops.
>>
>>32993847
but you can only buy one of each
>>
The problem with Pokemon isn't game freak but Pokemon fans

You guys only care about . Black and white went away from it. Was good game and normies shitted on it and from now on just gonna pander to people and you people will eat it up

They can't try anything new
>>
>giving some actual attention to the new region instead of leaning on an old as fuck one

oh no what a nightmare
>>
File: 1498245872832.png (302KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498245872832.png
302KB, 419x480px
>he honestly thinks GameFreak will pander to anything other Kanto and Honorary Kantomon, Rukario-sama
>>
>>32993941
>>32991775
>>
>>32993836
>>32993851
>>32993990
You're such a blatant attention whore it's not even funny, not that I mind I actually enjoy tripfag antics, add a name to your trip so we can call you a faggot. !!pA8StZwpJVk is too much to type out.
>>
Starters could get Z-Moves.

Other Johtomon could get Alolan Forms. I don't necessarily think it will happen but it would be a welcome surprise.

I would love to see the Apricorn balls return so we can get more than one of each--even if it involves some shitty farming method like berries.
>>
>>32993805
You didn't post ho oh and lugia clouds
>>
>>32994433
Where are those from?
>>
>>32994452
The Alola map.
>>
>>32993941
No, that is a problem with them. They can try as much new as they like, they just need to stop deleting the old, you imbecile.

New options, not replacements. Which should be obvious to game developers who are usually players as well.

What game would they have constantly wanted the things they liked removed/replaced in?

None is the answer to that no matter what they tell you to try to justify them doing just that.
>>
could the silhouette from Samson Oak be a Alolan form for Bayleef?
>>
>>32995827
I hope not, it looks weird.
>>
>>32993805
there wont be any more special treatment for Johto outside maybe few alola forms

The starters were already in SM and obviously now GF will want people to send their Johto mons via GS on VC to obtain their hidden abilities

Thats all really
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.