[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to the actual Nuzlocke? Is he doing something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ruby_Hover.png (35KB, 376x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_Hover.png
35KB, 376x324px
What ever happened to the actual Nuzlocke? Is he doing something else now? He hasn't been active on anything in a while.
>>
Just read Muh Phoenix
>>
I think at one point he got involved in drugs and arrested, but that was a while ago. Hopefully some turbo autist will have some good info on this guy as I'm pretty interested as well
>>
>>32992973
That ended ages ago. I'm wondering where he is now.

>>32992975
Wasn't that a one-off bad night, or did he actually have a drug habit?
>>
>I don't want to get too sappy or personal, but long story short I've been trying to live out the artistic dreams of my dad despite not being very visually creative myself. Kinda like that kid who gets into football or whatever to live out his coach-dad's dreams. I enjoy drawing, but the spark of genius and the natural talent I've seen in co-workers and friends has just never been there for me.

See you, Space Cat...
>>
>>32992992
Just to clarify for people: Tate said this, not Nuzlocke. But RIP Space Cat all the same.
>>
>>32992975
Turbo autist here, none of that is true. You might be referring to a april fools thing that he did a few years ago. He just updates slow now. He updated on last christmas and he said it's going to take awhile for another
>>
Did anyone read Hale's Platinum Nuzlocke run? Did he ever finish that stuff?
>>
>>32992992
>spark of genius and the natural talent
Come on, that might be a thing that exists, but it barely influences how you actually draw. It's 90% practice, 5% materials you use, 4% alcohol at hand for when you get blocked, 1% "natural talent".
>>
>>32993019
Is there any way to reliably contact him, or has he gone off the grid?

>>32993369
That shit was great. Hale's art was so good. His Platinum one got cancelled like most sequel runs did. We'll always have that great Emerald one, though.
>>
File: Anyone_Can_Cook.jpg (54KB, 647x628px) Image search: [Google]
Anyone_Can_Cook.jpg
54KB, 647x628px
>>32993556
I think it's just his way of saying that he doesn't really prioritize drawing over the other things in his life - people can like drawing as a hobby but investing into it is really hard. I get the whole "i'm not creative or talented" shtick is annoying to hear, but 95% of the time it's more "i don't want to put in this much to create good art". Sometimes it's just people having low self-esteem or high standards (not uncommon in the art world). "Natural talent/creativity" is a stupidly common excuse, but it comes from a real place.
>>
>>32993675
He uses twitter sometimes. He still updates on his website rarely. I also checked out hale's website, it seemed like he was trying to get back into the nuzlocke comics, but he recently fell off the grid entirely
>>
>>32993675
>>32993722
so there's pretty much no chance he's going to finish it?

I was really looking forward to the Gen1 nuzlocke he'd been forshadowing.
Don't know if you remember this, but he highly implied that MissingNo was the cause of all the fuckness in his stories
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.