[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol, Pokémon's fan base is filled with a lot of sheep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0075.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
Lol, Pokémon's fan base is filled with a lot of sheep. There's no way people can unironically be hyped for the new Pokémon games. Lmfao it's literally the same shit as sun and moon, you greasy nasty fat fucking nerds lol. Pokémon is even worse than call of duty, COD sells you a non completed game with DLC, but Pokémon gives you the same fucking game just with a few minor changes. LOL. There's no way there are so many sheeps right, /Vp/? You guys are at least smart enough to know the Pokémon company has been using you as cashcows and providing you with mediocre content right? RIGHT, LOL? Fucking virgins man.
>>
File: IMG_9022.jpg (121KB, 1019x868px)
IMG_9022.jpg
121KB, 1019x868px
>>32992001
>>
Why do people buy fifa or nba2k every year. Roster tweaks and added features

Pokemon does the same.

I won't ever complain about a Pokemon game releasing every yearc

40 dollars in 3 hours of work for me
>>
>>32992001
>>>/v/
and stay there
>>
>>32992029

Hey you liddo virgin, how's life treating you? :3 you think today you might go out and socialize instead of shitposting in my thread you cunt? You wanna go out and make a human interaction you baby bitch? Can you even get out, I bet you have a carer because you can't go out because of your autism LOL. You gonna cry to mommy to buy you a 40 dollar game, so you can keep your head down and be silent with your triple chins fatty? Hehexd
>>
>>32992044

You want me to stay out of your containment board you liddo autistic fuck? You gonna cry you liddo cunt? You gonna go fuck your Pokémon and talk to them? I bet you think your Pokémon in your Pokémon game are you friend, don't you you liddo virgin. Hehexd
>>
>>32992001
You were awful in Spider-man Homecoming
>>
>>32992001
You're trying to hard
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.