[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Incineroar won't be Ash's ace >Literally his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1490472341093.jpg (63KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
1490472341093.jpg
63KB, 800x538px
>Incineroar won't be Ash's ace
>Literally his only evolved starter in pic related
>>
That's a character sheet for Incineroar... why would other fully evolved starters be the focus?
>>
>>32991520
Pikachu is Ash's ace and it is not fully evolved

Checkmate fag
>>
>The only (ONLY) starter concept art page featuring Ash and the rest of his team
Tell me where you see Ash on Decidueye and Primarina's concept art
>>
>>32991528
see >>32991576

>>32991537
jesus owlfag calm
>>
>>32991537
Are you okay?
>>
>>32991520
>Incineroar is showing up in the anime under the ownership of the Masked Royal soon
>Incineroar in the character sheet is hitting Pikachu with an announcer's table
It belongs to the Masketta Man. Calm down.

Also no way would the reference sheets be of something so late game as one of Ash's final team members.
>>
>>32991682
Masked Royal is appearing in the anime? I thought they were rushing through Akala too fast for that.
>>
>>32991734
Nothing official, in fact nothing suggest he or the arena even exist in the anime, they already changed so much in Kukui's character, but people will try to find any way possible to shoot down Incineroar.
>>
>>32991520
>implying writers can't and don't change their minds through production

If it isn't clear yet that they are making things up as they go along, then just look at Mallow who is in pic related

>introduced in first episode with most direct interaction with Ash
>gets lots of character development and screen time, especially in regard to Ash
>suddenly RIRRIE shilling
>since Shiron hatched Lillie gets shilled as "main girl"
>even when Mallow gets development and screen time they make it a point to say "LOOK AT RIRRIE SO INNOCENT AND DEVELOPED CHARACTER"
>Mallow now reduced to crude sexual innuendos and comedy relief

It's possible that Incineroar was at one time planned to be on Ash's team and then it was scrapped to shill Lycanroc and Ash Pikachu.
>>
>>32991520
That's not even Ash, just a generic hawaiian boy
>>
File: 1489246376212.gif (573KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489246376212.gif
573KB, 500x281px
>>32992207
kek
>>
>>32992158

I really don't buy that. Rowlet for the time being seems too much like Oshawott 2.0 and thus they'll keep him unevolved for cute points. Plus, every Fire Starter Ash gets will evolve, even if it took multiple series like with Quilava,
>>
Feels good knowing the owlcucks lost and people are recognizing Incineroar is both a cool mon and Ash's Alola ace.

Looks like all the whining on "bara" and "too humanoid!" backfired and caused people to take a second look at the tiger and see it as alright.
>>
>>32991520
>Mallow's brewing tea on his penis
>>
>>32992632

Solar Plexus.
>>
>>32991520
I still find it strange that they'd plan something that wouldn't happen until the end of the series that far ahead, when opinions on popular mons could change.

Especially when so many folks were disappointed with Torchic evolving way back in Hoenn, and Piplup not in Sinnoh.
>>
>>32992220
>Rowlet not evolving when Decidueye is far more popular than Samurott ever was
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>32991520
Stop posting Incineroar threads.
>>
>>32993282
Things obviously aren't set in stone.

Torchic evolved because it's evo's were more popular than it's base stage. Piplup didn't because it's first form was the most marketable.
>>
>>32993371
specifically it was about May's Torchic.

There were several other Blaziken featured and it stayed Combusken a fairly long time even if they wanted it to hit Blaziken regardless of Torchic's popularity.

As for Piplup, it was a little shit that pissed people off and they wanted it to evolve to redeem itself - and that Empoleon was pretty popular in its own right.
>>
>>32993371
>>32993491

I always thought it was because they gave Pearl an Empoleon already.
>>
File: 1482542099505.png (79KB, 239x209px) Image search: [Google]
1482542099505.png
79KB, 239x209px
If we DO get Incineroar, it'll be rushed to shit as Litten spends less than five episodes as Torracat.
And then Incineroar will change its role from a Heel to a Jobber if there's a League.
>>
>>32993491
You said it yourself, Blaziken was extremely popular due to first appearing in the Johto league and beating Ash's Charizard. Even though May didn't get her Blaziken till her second to last episode, they still knew Torchic's base stage was never going to be as popular as it's evolutions. Combusken was a good middle ground for them to go for because Blaziken would have likely made her too overpowered if it happened while her run was still going.

Piplup itself was incredibly popular in Japan. It's Pochama voice wasn't grating like Piplup's, and even though it had it's annoying moments or episodes, the writers had no reason to evolve. Probably the reason Dawn got Mamsowine was to give her one huge fully evolved pokemon to make up for it.
>>
>>32992207
That's not even Inceroar, it's a generic Hawaiin cat wrestler

>>32993507
Remind me, how many episodes did Ash have a Charmeleon for? Like, three?
>>
>>32991520
Dude first of all, That's a random guys incineraor form the soon to be mentioned battle royal episode coming after ash looses to Olivia or not. And come on look at the pick

>A Mic

>Incineraor holding a table

Literally the concept for incineraor.

Hell even the machamp in the pic proved that it takes place at the battle royal. Because in the games when you enter the battle royal the first thing you'll see is a very tall guy and his machamp.

But if you don't believe me, fine go ahead and believe what you want to believe, but before you get back to shit posting on this think about these three questions,

>Where is the battle royal located

>Popplio and rowlet haven't evolved yet.

>And how did litten evolve so quick in Akala island, even tho ash barely just made it there.
>>
>>32993635
>What is a better way to show off a heel pokemon, other then first showcasing it in wrestling arena.

That's literally what's going to happen, exact to see incineraor in a upcoming battle royal episode, and they'll probably release an event for it's hidden ability too.
>>
>>32993371
>>32993529
Wasn't there a person on the anime staff who said Piplup's evos were ugly?
>>
>>32993635
>Where is the battle royal located
Before the volcano they're visting next episode.

>Popplio and rowlet haven't evolved yet.
This is not a question.
>implying why
Not every pokemon should necessarily evolve, 2 of Ash's starters in Kanto, Johto and Unova didn't evolve at all.

>And how did litten evolve so quick in Akala island, even tho ash barely just made it there.
It was never stated that the concept takes place on Akala, even with the table and mic, it could be anywhere, they had tables and mics in Melemele in the baseball episode, or they could possible just return to Akala much later in the series, it doesn't have to be now.
>>
>>32993635

what will you do when ash will be all like;

SUGEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!! Nyabbi! mite mite, kore wa kakoi gaogaen kimi ni shinka ke soon!
>>
>>32992158
>crude sexual innuendos
woahwoahwoah when the fuck is this
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>>32993815
>>
>>32993710
>Not every pokemon should necessarily evolve, 2 of Ash's starters in Kanto, Johto and Unova didn't evolve at all.
>Johto
>Only one evolved.
Who's ash's quillava, you can argue it evolved at sinnoh, but then again, an evaluation is still and evolution.

>Also
what's the differences between
All the pokemon that didn't evolve previously, and rowlet.

Lets see,
There final stages aren't as popular. And when you look at Decidueye, literally the most popular alola final evolution.

>It was never stated that the concept takes place on Akala, even with the table and mic, it could be anywhere, they had tables and mics in Melemele in the baseball episode, or they could possible just return to Akala much later in the series, it doesn't have to be now.

Now I feel like you just tried to dodge a bullet here.
You didn't quite explain the machamp.

And really dude, do you really think GF is going to pass up on the opportunity to first reveal incineraor into the anime without using anything wrestler based. Yah, no. That's the best way to reavel incineraor into the anime. And it's too soon for litten or popplio or rowlet to evolve. And too make sure your this takes place at early or middle Akala arc, think about this, the leaks for the final stages of the three starters wher the first once to get leaked. And I don't mean like when the games where nearly coming out I mean way before that. Literally people thought that they wher fan made. And guess what the leaks for the first stages where revealed months after sun and moon games and anime was released. And we have yet to see the middle stage leaks.

The concept for the final stages where on early development.
>>
>>32993697
He said ugly for Contests. Which doesn't make sense as Dawn's rival Kenny had a Prinplup in them.
>>
>>32993929

can you stop discussing? anime staff will do something different anyways, they are not really that creative to do things your way
>>
>>32993929
>Quilava
Didn't evolve in Johto

>There final stages aren't as popular. And when you look at Decidueye, literally the most popular alola final evolution
Blastoise, Typhlosion, Serperior and maybe Samurott are more popular than Decidueye.
Also Decidueye might not be the most popular in Alola now, Prima is pretty popular, and Incineroar is catching up surprisingly fast.

>You didn't quite explain the machamp
Explain what? Machamp existing? Anyone can have a Machamp, not just battle arena users, there was a Machoke used for contests before.

The rest are headcannon, nothing is official, they can do whatever they want with their anime.
>>
>No evolved birb
>No evolved popp

Wasted potential: The anime
>>
>tfw Ash gets Incineroar and Decidueye and have a bitchin' double battle.
>>
>>32994037
>Blastoise, Typhlosion, Serperior and maybe Samurott are more popular than Decidueye.

That's debatable.

And also, Decidueye was set to be the most popular from the day it officially revealed. Literally people mostly talked about how awesome he was, and the minority wher just haters, and the other two starters had a a lot of criticism in there designs, I'm not even going there.

>Primarina is more popular then Decidueye now.

Hum,... dude you just told me I was making some headcanon but you literally just said some headcanon right there. Literally do you remember the pole they had for the official website, who won twice in a role. It wasn't popplio, it wasn't litten, Hell litten dropped down a little in popularity compared to the last pole, and popplio went up a little, despite this that taking place at the same time litten was getting some attention from the anime.

I'll acknowledge that Primarina is popular, and that incineraor has been growing quite abit in the last few months. But even then Decidueye still trumps them at the end.

Incineraor got into a movie, he wasn't even the main focus, he was just a pokemon for the antagonist.

But Decidueye got into Pokken. Which in my mind is quite better then getting beaten by charizard in a movie.

And the machamp thing, really dude, machamp, the closest thing we can get to a wrestler pokemon besides incineraor, not at the battle royal with incineraor, that fact that they gave us hints is a big anouth hint on it's own.
>>
File: popplio.jpg (492KB, 1432x1312px) Image search: [Google]
popplio.jpg
492KB, 1432x1312px
>>32994308
>No evolved popp
thanks god
>>
>>32994397
>still posting this
>>
File: 1475535948411.png (120KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
1475535948411.png
120KB, 600x472px
>>32994402
indeed
>>
Well i do like litten also but Objectively, incineroar is just not that popular. Comparatively to the other 2, there's much more divide between people who hate the design then to like it. And being in NU shows that it didn't even get the new toy syndrome from players, unlike the other starters.

There had been a lot of polls along the way, Pokemon official polls etc, litten line tend to be the least popular starter along the way. Just search up for the final starters on Instagram tag, Google results, search trend, fan art etc, incineroar got the lowest number compared to the other two as well.
>>
>>32994527
>And being in NU shows that it didn't even get the new toy syndrome from players, unlike the other starters.
Untrue. Incineroar is just bad and there's nothing more to it. Lycanroc is extremely popular yet it's also NU.

>There had been a lot of polls along the way, Pokemon official polls etc, litten line tend to be the least popular starter along the way
If I remember correctly Litten line got 5-8% more votes than Popplio. Just because you think it's true doesn't mean it's objective. Primarina has about the same fanbase an Incineroar and Decidueye is just a bit higher. Also I don't think anime would care even if Incineroar was so unpopular. They shilled Lucario earlier and even fucking Pignite to some extent. Also Rowlet can't evolve because Rowlet itself is much more marketable than Decidueye
>>
>>32994899
Torchic is also more marketable than Blaziken, but May's Torchic eventually reached it's final stage
>>
>>32994899
'Also Rowlet can't evolve because Rowlet itself is much more marketable than Decidueye'

You are making a very absolute statement. Rowlet is popular doesn't mean decidueye is not marketable. Just see when pokken decidueye is out, the marketability will go up also. When rowlet's sales reach a plateau, dev will move on to other Mons for sales injection. Do u think all rowlet fans would not like rowlet's evolutions? People psychologically go by rule of association
>>
File: tumblr_op6wcl3MhJ1w2hb41o1_1280.jpg (291KB, 750x771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op6wcl3MhJ1w2hb41o1_1280.jpg
291KB, 750x771px
Will Decidueye outsell Primarina this time, thanks to the Pokken hype?
>>
>>32991682
This further confirms Decidueye, since Kukui has the starter strong against yours, and if Kukui has an incenaroar, it proves Ash's ace is Decidueye
>>
>>32996607
bump
>>
>>32991865
I'm not shooting down incineroar retard. I like Incineroar. I'm just saying it's too early to make judgments that this Incineroar has to be Ash's, when it's clearly an early reference sheet and it's using wrestling props and shit. It's more than likely the one that's going to show up in the upcoming battle royal episode than a part of Ash's team.

Kind of like how Greninja showed up before Ash got his
>>
Decidueye will get the nod. Ash never gets the same pokemon as his rival, Unless you count M20 Charizard and Infernape, and Alain got a Charizard later.
>>
>>32997907
Owlcucks are eternal brainlets. What else is new?
>>
I'm pretty sure this is concept art for the game and is no way related to the anime, they just used Ash and Mallow because they felt like doodling them while showing how Incineroar's belt works.
>>
>>32997760

holy shit, it worked!
>>
I think that both of them will evolve and Decidueye will be potent as fuck but give so few fucks that it ignores combat; and Incineroar will become Charizernape: God of roasting Ash's ass.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.