[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could improve 1 type which would it be and why for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Root jr.jpg (15KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
Root jr.jpg
15KB, 320x308px
If you could improve 1 type which would it be and why
for the sake of a quality thread,no fire types ice types steel types fairy types dark types psychic types bug types ground types rock types or grass types
>>
normal types because they're my favourites and I love having something that can fill the holes
>>
>>32990620
>no Grass Types
>pic is a Grass Type
Way to set an example, OP.
>>
Dragons, so they go back to being the best type, as they were meant to be.
>>
Ice needs a resistance, maybe to ground or water
>>
>for the sake of a quality thread,no fire types ice types steel types fairy types dark types psychic types bug types ground types rock types or grass types

fuck off op

How to fix Ice:
>Resists Ground and Flying

How to fix Bug
>Resists Fairy
>>
>>32990620
I want to improve electric, but honestly its the mons that suck for the most part, not the type itself. One easily avoidable weakness and almost perfect coverage with boltbeam doesnt leave too much to be desired. Theres some great electric mons dont get me wrong, but what I really want is better physical options. Thunder punch is borderline too weak to use, and recoil from wild charge doesnt help you sweep. Plus most physical attackers have some kind of handicap that prevent them from being great. I love my lightning mons but its so hard to make a balanced team
>>
Make Normal super effective against Grass
>>
>>32990893
Ha ha that's so fucking funny you must be a genius. Hell let normal resist bug too while you're at it.

Warning, post may contain sarcasm.
>>
>Ice resists Water
>Hail slightly boosts Ice type Pokemon's chance of freezing with their moves
>Grass no longer resisted by Steel
>Bug no longer resisted by Steel or Fairy
>Fairy now resisted by Bug and Psychic

Rock doesnt need improvement, GF just needs to accept its an offensive and not a defensive type, and make more strong speedy Rock types (same with Ice). Also more physical Electric moves.
>>
>Only allowed to improve one of eight types that don't need it

Okay but I'll bite anyways. It'd be cool for f l a v o r purposes to see a new trio come out between Normal, Dragon, and Fairy. Dragon is super effective on Normal, Normal is super effective on Fairy, and Fairy remains super effective on Dragon. And normal resists fairy, dragon resists normal, etc etc etc.
>>
>>32990796
losing its type effiectiveness against grass also helps it.

because water types will have less reasons to carry it.
>>
I would fix normal type
All normal types get good movepools
Create strong normal types in gen 8
>>
>>32990864
how about some sort of lightning-blade move?

Also, I want to give Ice a move that inflicts Freeze (no damage). We've got ones that straight up burn, paralyze, sleep, poison, etc. Let me put motherfuckers on ice. I play entire games without seeing a single Freeze, on my party or the opponents.
>>
>>32994660
The issue with that is that freeze doesn't have a limit, you could be frozen for over 5 turns and besides freeze is a shitty version of sleep.
>>
Steel type

Steel now resists all types
>>
>>32990620
I would improve the type of users in this board. This autism and all the repetition is annoying.
>>
>no fire types ice types fairy types dark types psychic types

sorry but since fairy was announced i was hoping in a possible triangle with

fairy > dark > ghost > fairy
and fairy being resisted by psychic and ice instead of fire
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.