[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokemon that are implied to exist but haven't been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Missingno.png (6KB, 183x140px) Image search: [Google]
Missingno.png
6KB, 183x140px
ITT: Pokemon that are implied to exist but haven't been seen

>Original Dragon
>Non-steel Durant/Probably a Durant Queen
>Koffing with a different type of toxic gas
>Baby form of Tauros/Miltank
>Male Kangaskhan
>Whatever Genesect was made from if it isn't Kabutops
>>
tentaquil
>>
Gen 5 legendary fusión
>>
>>32987503
>Original Dragon
>>
It would be pretty badass to canonize Missingno.
>>
male mandibuzz
>They adorn themselves beautifully with bones. This is supposedly an effort to attract males, but no male Mandibuzz have ever been found.
>>
>>32987539
Pokémon can reproduce with other species you know?
>>
>>32987539
>tfw BW anime had two Mandibuzz in debut episode sharing a nest
>one has a deep, masculine cry
I want my man vulture
>>
>>32987538
Funny how Missingno were found on the edge of Cinnabar island, the place where the lab where they made Mewtwo was. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>32987538
Know what GF should canonize? Baby Kangaskhan as its own mon
>>
>>32987542
not male only ones
>>
File: Deoxys_All.png (228KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys_All.png
228KB, 599x555px
>>32987538
Four forms all minmaxed to hell and back
One form having the highest attack of all Pokemon
Introduced in a game based in Kanto
Found on an island in its first appearance
Has an alien appearance
In the anime, would communicate in a bizarre way that makes no sense to our minds - let's say an aurora that it projects from its body...

Yeah, too bad Gamefreak never tried to canonize it, huh
>>
>>32987538
>>32988034
I have my own idea of how that could go
>pokémon confirmed multiple universes
>Missingno is a mythical capable of controlling the boundaries between universes
>ingame it looks like he is glitching his way everywhere
>literally opening rifts revealing the ones and zeros
>number 000 in the national dex
>rather than another Deoxys it has an ability that allows it to learn the same move twice (already knows double water gun when captured)
>water/flying type with high special defense and speed
>>
>>32988212
I meant to say high speed with above average special attack and average attack
>>
>>32988034
>Yeah, too bad Gamefreak never tried to canonize it, huh

yup

fuck off with your retard headcanon
>>
>>32988212
It sounds fucking retarded. It's "le edgy mysterious and glitchy entity". It would be cool as a normal Pokémon who's like Electric type.
>>
>>32987538
No it wouldn't. It's a glitch and GF clearly doesn't want to acknowledge it, since it's an eternal reminder of their shitty coding. Leave it and all the edgy reddit memes surrounding it in the garbage where they belong.
>>
>>32988271
>a glitch that is only triggered by a specific sequence of steps that is almost impossible to find by accident
>HAHA LE SHITTY CODING XD

fuck off anti-genwunner.
>>
>>32988271
>edgy reddit memes
how underage do you have to be if you think missingno memes don't predate reddit?
>>
>>32988212
>he
>>
Indian elephants
>>
>>32988222
Look, I'm not saying it's the best attempt they could have done, but honestly it seems odd that Deoxys and Missingno. have so much lining up, and it seems like something Gamefreak would do only to later go, "Ok nobody picked up on this and are still asking for the glitch to be made canon fuck it" and scrap the link
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>thread on an interesting game-related topic
>few real answers, the rest jokes or arguing
This board deserves the spammer.
>>
>>32988405
Well no one wanted you, so how'd that happen?
>>
>>32988405

>posting a reaction image of a cartoon
>when you know someone is going to start that meme chain where they purposefully get the title of your image source incorrect and post their own cartoon reaction image

This board deserves the spammer.
>>
>>32988280
>catching Missing.No literally fucks up your game
>corrupts everything in the game
>hidden behind a pretty basic and easy to discover set of steps
>not a glitch
What the fuck is wrong with the youth of today? Missing.No is left over code from some Gen 2 Pokemon they were going to put into the game, as usual GF can't scrub games properly and it wasn't fully removed
>>
File: 1499651521608.png (114KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1499651521608.png
114KB, 1500x1500px
>>32988271
>edgy reddit memes
>implying that Missigno became popular because of those fedora tippers
Do us all a favor, take a nail and a hammer and start slamming it down your eye socket, you probably needed a lobotomy anyway.
>>
>>32988298

That's not what he's saying at all you retard
>>
>>32989637
>blue
>gen2

????
>>
>>32989756
There were originally going to be 190
Pokémon in Gen 1. They took 40 out leaving 40 spaces in the coding which are occupied by Missingono. Mew was added into the first empty slot late into development.
>>
>>32989756
Yes, initially gen 1 was going to have Pokémon which were instead released in gen 2. They were scrubbed from the game data messily.
>>
>>32987538
>It would be pretty badass to acnowledge memes on the games
Already happened anyways.

>>32989692
fedora tippers are the only kind of people who still care.
>>
>>32987971
That's Cubone though.
>>
>>32987486
>Baby form of Tauros/Miltank
heck, miltank cant even give birth to tauros, unlike illumise and nidoran female who can breed their male counterparts
>>
>>32987984
they can with ditto
also genderless
>>
File: 1495777453902.jpg (26KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495777453902.jpg
26KB, 600x496px
>>32988401
>Deoxys and Missingno. have so much lining up
Not a single example you provided in your original post made a shred of logical sense. Even Gamefreak wouldn't be this retarded. I hope science finds a cure for people like you one day.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.