[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kanto Starters are not available in-game >neither the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>Kanto Starters are not available in-game
>neither the fossils (besides Aerodactyl, which is obtained through an in-game trade in Route 14)
>neither Gen 1 Legendaries
Will they modify VC GS for make these Pokémon available? Or will they modify Poké Bank for allow VC GS to accept Pokémon from VC Gen 1?
>>
They won't change the games aside from things like Jynx. They'll just have trading with the gen 1 VC.
>>
>>32987161
you'll just trade via time machine like normal, you sperg
>>
>>32987190
That's my problem, if Poké Bank compatibility exists, why STILL needing a second 3DS for get those unobtainable Pokémon?
>>
>>32987228
>he has no friends
>>
>>32987228

Because they really don't care enough to make bank fully compatible with gen 1/2 for the 5 people who will care.
>>
I only want ho-oh and lugia with HA.... oh and shiny gyarados
>>
>>32987228
They don't like making it easy for people to complete the dex by themselves. They've always been very forward about how they want to push you to trade with other people.
>>
>>32987260
>He has no grace.
>>
>>32987342
>this anon has a funny face
>>
>>32987280
Also Flash Fire Ttphlosion and Sheer Force Feraligator, better even with the Starters Glitch.
>>
>>32987390
Don't forget HA beasts even if they got shafted with Inner Focus.
>>
I'm just getting it for Red Gyrados. Once I can bank that, I'm dropping them.
>>
>>32987518

That's what Hg/Ss are for. The VC one will be stuck with moxie.
>>
>>32987518
>transfer red gyarados to VC RBY
>catch ditto after it transforms into transferred gyarados
>transfer both back to VC GS
>easy breeding of HA shinies for bank
>>
>>32987576
>gf still doesn't fix broken Pokebank
>Anything that appears as shiny in gen 2 will not be shiny when transferred because it's based on IVs and they swapped attack/defense requirements
>>
>>32987390
So go get them now. While Ho-Oh and Lugia are a little less likely to be obtainable since it requires having HG/SS, using the 3DS Dream Radar, and then they're not breedable but the starters were a Bank gift just last Gen and are breedable.

They are easy to get without any transfer. There are probably some on the GTS.
>>
>>32987360
>op
>what a fag
>>
>>32987518
If they don't fix their mistake you'll be quite disappointed. Currently the equation for calculating Shinies is fucked up in Transporter. They used the Gen 2 calculation for coming forward from Gen 1 but swapped the Attack and Defense heck.

Anything that is Shiny by default in Gen 2 will not be Shiny when transferred if they don't fix that.

They were informed of this error on the update day and it's yet to be fixed so... Yeah.
>>
File: 1494902685428.gif (843KB, 449x336px) Image search: [Google]
1494902685428.gif
843KB, 449x336px
>>32987161
>no Crystal

No buy
>>
>>32988118

Maybe they just couldn't be arsed when it didn't matter much pre GS and they'll have to update it when GS launches anyway.
>>
>>32987161
They'll surely make Johto mons available in Johto, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.