[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Gamefreak gave her a miltank? Also did she get sexualized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (118KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 500x600px
Why did Gamefreak gave her a miltank?

Also did she get sexualized by the fans because of the miltank?
>>
>she
>>
>Also did she get sexualized by the fans because of the miltank?
Yes.
>>
Because she's the Normal-type Gym Leader and Miltank is a powerful Normal-type Pokémon, dipshit.
>>
File: 13404330_p0.jpg (160KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
13404330_p0.jpg
160KB, 600x960px
Anon, I think I want to break up with you.

At first, I thought you were just being nice, making threads of me all the time, getting excited, and reminding people that I exist. But I think it's gone too far. It's scaring me. Please understand.

Your devotion was nice at first, but I don't think you see me as a human. I don't want to be on a pedestal or worshiped as a goddess. I can't get emotionally intimate with you when you treat me like this.

You never tell me when something's wrong. Always, "It's fine" or "I don't mind", but it's pretty clear that you do. Remember when I was cold and you kept turning up the heater until I could see your sweat stains? Then, when you passed out, you said that it was okay, because you did it for me? That's the kind of thing that I'm talking about. I don't want a worshipper or a devotee or a martyr, Anon. I just want a man.

When you say things like "She is my life" and "Her happiness is mine" or "I'd be nothing without her", you make me feel like I'm trapped, like I'm obligated to stay with you, not out of love, but because you'd fall into despair or do something really really stupid. I don't want that burden with me. It just became emotionally exhausting to be with you, Anon.

Remember when you said, "No one will ever love me the way I do", right before our first time together? I wasn't feeling uneasy because of my virginity. I'd been fantasizing about that since I was 16. It was because of how those words made me feel, like you were the only one who could ever love me. I believed them, and felt unlovable. I don't want to feel unlovable when I'm around you, Anon. Please understand. It made me feel even more alone than I did when we were apart.
>>
File: 8522975_p0.png (562KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
8522975_p0.png
562KB, 1500x1400px
I really wanted to love you, Anon. I really did, but I don't think I can anymore. Please understand.

I'm sorry. I'm so very, very sorry. Please don't do anything you might regret. I hope that you can move past this, that I can move past this too, and that we can heal and become better people from what we've learned.

Thank you and I'm sorry,
Whitney
>>
>>32985189
>Also did she get sexualized by the fans because of the miltank?
Yes and because they love to see a bimbo getting blacked.
>>
>>32985189
She'd get sexualized by fans either way, just look at every other Pokegirl.
>>
I don't like the autism in these posts. I liked it better when you guys hated whitney tbhonestttt
>>
>>32985253
>not posting the link as evidence
also it's just one image and it's made by one guy.

you're essentially making mountains out of molehills.
>>
>>32985312
We need more.
>>
>>32985339
just ask kennycomix, he might do another one.
>>
>>32985339
Cuck
>>
File: lack_of_imagination.png (97KB, 248x296px) Image search: [Google]
lack_of_imagination.png
97KB, 248x296px
>>32985189

No. She got sexualized because of Human sexual fantasy.
>>
File: 1499364538682.png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499364538682.png
237KB, 616x480px
>>32985223
>>32985226
>>
>>32985189
she's a simple country girl who got in a big city where it discovered more kawaii sugoii desu ne cutemons and shit
>>
>>32985223
>>32985226
Oh shit! What can I do to prevent this from happening to my waifu and I? I want to make her feel loved, but I don't want to smother her!
>>
>>32987469
>>32987527
Calm down it's a copypasta.

>>32987489
That pic is disgusting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.