[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are gonna fail and you know it Defend this shameless cashgrab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: failure.jpg (133KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
133KB, 578x327px
They are gonna fail and you know it
Defend this shameless cashgrab because the doomsday is gonna show you the failure that they are...
>>
>>32978045
>shameless cashgrab
>being a poorfag
If anything SM were the "cashgrabs"
But anyway Tapu Bulu better get better moves with the move tutors
>>
The game director we like gives us hope. But we should all boycott until we know the game is acceptable, which it probably won't be.
>>
>>32978045
Where are your tits. They ain't gonna show themselves barneygirl.
>>
>>32979367
Is it confirmed to be Unno?
>>
>Don't worry guys, they'll have tutors
Implying that will save this trash
>>
>>32978045
>implying gen 6 and gen 7 as a whole wasn't a cash grab
ORAS is the only thing i like from either gen but that still doesn't change the fact that they are nothing but pure cashgrabs.
>>
>>32978045
If slightly redecorated region, few new alola forms and new cutscenes are your thing then this game will be 10/10 for you
>>
>>32979376
I don't play the game for the story but for the online, if anyone thought the story in a pokemon game was going to be good and interesting they should just stop playing
>>
>>32979430
Why do you think there are only people like you who care only about online? Not to mention online wasnt there for for gen 1-2 and was barely for gen 3.

People play Pokemon for fun, for experience in this world, for collecting mons, for just good and long game.

Online is just one of many aspects of Pokemon, it never was and never will be its main thing
>>
>>32979437

online is one of the biggest aspects of pokemon because online includes trading and battling, retard
>>
>>32979437
>People play Pokemon for fun, for experience in this world, for collecting mons, for just good and long game.
Still playing pokeyman lmao
>>
>>32979491
>>32979494
Oh yeah? Then why there's so many fan games, hacks, nuzlockes and its all variants, why people are so vocal about features like Frontier or following Pokemon

Why even bother playing official Pokemon games? Just play some online Pokemon battle simulators, why waste your time?
>>
>>32979502

people can play online and play romhacks you frothing retard. this game would be dead without player interaction.
>>
>>32979507
Thats obvious idiot but dont pretend like online is a main thing for Pokemon when it wasnt even around for alsmost 10 years of Pokemon existence. Its only one of the aspects
>>
>>32979437
already in gen 1 and 2 I was playing with my friends with the cable link you cunt, pokemon has always been made to be played with your friend, collecting mons is made through the online, that's why there's two versions (and for the money too)
If you always played pokemon alone, without being with a friend or a family member then you missed the biggest part of this game and I don't even understand how can you like it
>>
>>32979520
>Link cable
>online

Thats not one and the same. You could even buy two consoles and two games if you want to catch em all

Online barely appeared in gen 3 and was properly introduced in gen 4. Again if you wanna pretend that online is Pokemon's main thing then you're dumb
>>
>>32979542
by online I meant the communication between two game, I admit I poorly choosed my words but that interaction between two games, played by two different person that make pokemon what it is today. I still have pokemon high school friends I don't see anymore sent me. If pokemon was a purely solo game it wouldn't be as ufn as it is now
>>
>>32979563
Fair enough, that is one of the bigger Pokemon aspects but again: not its main thing

The main thing for Pokemon always was (and still is) going on an adventure with pocket monsters, catching, collecting them and batlling other trainers and monsters. Communication is a neat bonus but it never was the game's main goal. It became bigger with newer gens.
>>
>>32978045
Anything with Pokemon on it is going to sell.
>>
Im bored with ultra sun and moon.
why even show 23 seconds if your going to wait over a month before revealing anything.
>>
>>32979701
Patience is the best approach to these kinds of things.
>>
>>32979701
And show what?? Everybody knows how Pokémon games are, they dont need show anything
>>
>>32979806
Precisely.
>>
>>32979806
>>32979828
The thing is with GF current revealing method we know that they will show EVERYTHING new this game has to offer. Waiting so long to show anything mean they just dont have much to show
>>
Well, people defended every 3rd version of a gen and B2W2, so why would it be bad to defend it now?
>>
>>32978052
>But anyway Tapu Bulu better get better moves with the move tutors
Tapu Bulu is fine, Koko is the one who needs moves.
>>
>>32978045
THe cashgrab was the feature incomplete rushed S/M, dumbass.

If you're unable or unwilling ot buy at least one from each set, then it is always the follow ups you SHOULD buy because they're actually done well.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>32980053
>>32978052
>Tapus getting buffs
>>
>>32979375
Not at all. People just speculate so cause hes the only dood who has USUM as his birder banner
>>
>>32980053
nigga what, Koko has all the moves it needs while Bulu doesn't even had a proper secondary STAB like the other Tapus
>>
>>32978052
>poorfag meme
>>
I don't what failure is but pokekon games are made so cheaply it doesn't take much sales to be profitable
>>
>>32979507
Dumb baby
>>
>>32979513
>dont pretend like online is a main thing for Pokemon

Anon, If online weren't a main thing for Pokemon we wouldn't have gotten SM.
>>
>>32979701
Because it's always how it happens newfag
We get an announce with almost nothing to see, then we have to wait something like 2 months to have actual news.
Fuck, I would love to see how people like you would have react during DP announcement
>>
>>
I think people are gonna use rating this badly as an effort to encourage gamefreak to make pokemon switch a hit
>>
>>32980488
What rating are you talking about lol

The cash grab was sun and moon. With kanto pandering. 16 million bought a beta get cucked
>>
>>32978045
Every main series game is a bestseller no matter what. Even with ORAS being as bad as it was.

>>32979367
Good luck with that, faggot. You're a piss in the ocean.
>>
>>32979421
I'm just gonna play it for free, so as long as it's mildly enjoyable, I don't care. I just hope Switch CFW is in a good place when Gen 8 comes out. I already don't want to buy a Switch. I sure as shit don't want to actually PAY for the games.
>>
>>32980236

both of them really would like Play Rough but Bulu needs it DESPERATELY more
>>
>>32980740
Don't forget paying for online.
>>
>>32980053
It needs Play Rough
>>
>>32980218
Bulu needs a physical fairy STAB
>>
>>32980762
I honestly did forget. It better be fucking worth it.

When Xbox did it originally, they had the best online console gaming experience so it felt worth it. When PlayStation started doing it, it sucked, but they really improved it with the free titles that come with the subscription. Nintendo's needs to come with NES/SNES/GB/GBA/DS titles and some sort of streaming service (Netflix/Hulu).

Of course I'm just saying this. The die-hard nintendrones will ruin this for everyone by paying for a subpar online experience and no bonuses at all and Nintendo will assume all is well.
>>
>>32980788
>>32980798
No it dosen't need anything stupid newfag, a resisted wood hammer in grassy terrain does the same as play rough yet the faggots like you still think that every pokemon should be able to learn ALL their stab moves fitting their physical/special split DESPITE TAPU BULU BEING IN THE OU TIER.
>>
>>32980586
Hopefully people won't buy a game that they expect to be below their own standards.
It's not just about trying to hit their wallet.
>>
File: Lusamine.png (75KB, 294x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lusamine.png
75KB, 294x384px
>>32980821
>one year of online with Sony or Microsoft = three years of online with Nintendo
I think it'll be just fine.
>>
>>32980415
Anon get ur coffee
>>
>>32980759
Tapu Koko would like Play Rough more than Tapu Bulu. However, if it had to choose between Play Rough and Moonblast, it would choose the latter. Tapu Bulu wouldn't use Play Rough at all.
>>
>>32981155
252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tangrowth: 133-157 (32.9 - 38.8%) -- 5.5% chance to 3HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tangrowth in Grassy Terrain: 133-157 (32.9 - 38.8%) -- 6.8% chance to 3HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

Tapus and UBs don't need any buffs since they already are in OU.
>>
>>32978045
>/vp/ autists think they're some kind of majority
I hope this is just shitposting, OP. Because if you actually believe this, then all there is to say is you're deluded.
>>
>>32980412
>SM removed the PSS, which made online play only accessible by leaving the main game and entering another area

If anything, SM was a step away from online
>>
>>32978045
Well that depends on what you mean by "fail"
No mainline game has actually failed yet, not even the worst selling one. The only way this game can actually fail is if you mean in comparison to other entries.
>>
>>32982171
SM was step away from Online and Offline, seriousy what the fuck were they thinking if it wasn't for Pokemon Go would haven't sell shit.
>>
>>32978045
>all the 12 year olds on /vp/ who started with xy and haven't been around to know that GF does this every time
>>
>>32982171
>entering another area
Dude, you click one button on the menu
>>
>>32980824
>caring about tiers
>not realizing that play rough would give bulu coverage to hit and kill dragons, something it's lacking right now
spotted the smogonfag
>>
File: 1428519504823-0.png (142KB, 611x546px) Image search: [Google]
1428519504823-0.png
142KB, 611x546px
>>32978045
>cashgrab
Nah, they can't make any money from me if I just grab it from Freeshop.
>>
>>32982267
I think we can maybe extend it to those who started with HGSS, as B2W2 isn't really the same as a third version.
>>
>>32982313
See the Freeshop dead?
Sure you can easily just download a cia, but I thought the actual freeshop was dead.
>>
>>32982330
*isn't the freeshop dead

I have literally 0 idea how I put "see" there
>>
>>32982330
There is a fork of Freeshop being handled by another guy named arc13 but the biggest hurdle right now is finding someone who can actually manage the fucking cache and update it for Freeshop.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.