[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit clover is much better than I expected Could be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Holy shit clover is much better than I expected
Could be the only fully original hack that I played and enjoyed. Even prism doesn't come close with all the try hard difficulty shit.

https://soundcloud.com/dimbus-maximus/sets/pokemon-clover

Anyone found the BW route 6 demake?
>>
>>32970185
People overlook it because of the meme pokemon, but the developers put a lot of effort into making a quality rom hack.

Maps, events, a diverse region to explore. It's well worth checking out if you haven't already.
>>
>>32970206
Yeah it suddenly got pretty good around not!cerulean city
My only gripe is that the trainer's pokemon seem to have all 31 IVs which is unfair unless you pkhex your own, so I did
>>
Its pretty challenging too. electric gym rekt my ass bad so i had to level at the boat to be able to handle it.

I did not have a good ground poke and the frog had ice beam anyway,
>>
>>32970185
The best of the ghetto.
>>
Even the memes are pretty tame and not over the top dumb, had a chuckle quite often
>>
>>32970185
Clover is challenging, but never unfair( except for HIM and maybe the champion's ace) and it also has decent replay value since the story is unobtrusive and the vast majority of the pokemon are not shitmon, so it encourages the player to try new teams everytime
>>
>>32970262
>except for HIM
Do you mean Fucking L. Jackson ?
>>
The game didn't have mention of jeb bush...
>>
>>32970278
Yep, the first time HE caught me completely off guard and destroyed me, but it was too funny to get mad
>>
>>32970313
Yeah, same for me, except one mon of mine miraculously tanked a hit and allowed me to survive but holy shit. I really got lucky on this one.
>>
>>32970215
pkhexing IVs is all well and good but be careful not to:
1) use more than 30 rare candies in your playthrough (you can't find more than that)
2) have too many master balls or rare candies in your bag or (possibly) your PC when you fight the champion
3) have any legendaries you can't possibly have yet until you beat the champion
because the game will kick you in the nuts for it.
>>
>>32970410
This. Watch out when pkhexing. The "cheater" ending is pretty cool, though: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2tfy3eYqdA&t=12m45s
>>
>>32970419
>>32970410
>autism, why they fuck do they care
oh wait
>>
>>32970419
He was a shit player.
>>
>>32970410
>>32970419
Holy shit that's glorious.
>>
>>32970230
Pistaccio
>>
>>32970410
>>32970419
>>32970475
>>32970511
>>32970554
kill yourselves, cheats always win
>>
Haha piece of shit devs get fucked
They keep giving leftovers and sitrus berries to every trainer. Too bad I steal them
>>
>>32970893
You are intended to Thief trainer mons to get the good shit like that. All intentional
>>
File: mWfaZFi.jpg (107KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
mWfaZFi.jpg
107KB, 496x702px
>>32970893
>HE PLAYS THE GAME LEGIT
>>
>>32971103
IT'S THE
>>
>>32971103
>HE DOES IT
>F O R
>F R E E
>R
>E
>E
>>
>>32971220
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I'M NOT A JANITOR.
>>
How do I get into the secret club? I like your game
>>
>>32971506
https://discord.gg/PXhsTJX
>>
>>32970419
>we are the champions plays on the cell
This is hilarious
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.