[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Locations you want to see added to Alola? >Expanded ocean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

Locations you want to see added to Alola?

>Expanded ocean
Dive comes back, add in some hidden alcoves, or layer them like surface water, deep sea, etc.

>Ice cave for more ice types
Something like Shoal Cave where we can find more ice types and evolve Crabrawler, or atleast expand Mt. Lanakila and let us explore some sections early, like Mt. Coronet

>Atleast 2 new cities/towns
Alola felt like it could use a few more, maybe one themed around Venice like Alto Mare, or a vegas like resort, which can be a Battle Frontier

Throw in a few postgame islands too
>>
File: 1499272412064.png (245KB, 461x355px)
1499272412064.png
245KB, 461x355px
An improved battle tree that's at least somewhat fun.
>>
>>32965682
You mean like make it an actual PWT instead of a flaccid one?
>>
>>32965697
Yes.
>>
I'd like to see some more islands. They don't have to be big islands, like Ula'ula. Stuff like Exeggutor Island would be fine, if they could make them distinct and interesting.

One island can have move tutors o the move reminder, maybe even a small town. Another island could be owned entirely by Pokemon.
>>
>>32965737
Yes please.
>>
Something underwater would be cool.

Some smaller islands would be great too. The Alola Map has a lot of empty ocean in the middle around Aether Paradise. I definitely wouldn't mind small islands scattered across that body of water to explore. it would make PokeRide Soar a possibility too

Golf Course since it is technically already there.
>>
>>32965628
A small, post-game island chain like the Sevii Islands.
>>
expand THE ABSOLUTE FUCK out of

>the caves
>the meadows
>the volcano
>the dungeons in general
>ultra space

I don't care if the don't even fit logically on the overworld map after, but the game desperately needs larger caves and shit.
>>
Areas that are on the map but currently inaccessible: golf course, geothermal power plant, tower in Malie Garden, lighthouse.

Any others people can think of?
>>
File: 1486685762708.jpg (759KB, 1366x2254px)
1486685762708.jpg
759KB, 1366x2254px
>>32966164
>>
Expand the god damn Ultra Space.
>>
add moltres to the volcano
add zapdos to the power plant
add articuno to lanikila
available late game
>>
File: hawaii_map.jpg (19KB, 374x252px)
hawaii_map.jpg
19KB, 374x252px
>>32965737
Hawaii has 8 islands so we could get a few more as postgame, I had this idea a while ago for extra ones

>Oma'Oma Island
Based off Mokolai, known for it's high cliffs, could be a mountainous island where we can catch lots of Ice and Flying types.
Molokai's population is made up of people with ancient Hawaiian ancenstry, so it could be a good place to learn about the history/lore of the region and find lots of ghost types

>Alani Island
Based of Lanai, known for it's getaway resorts, this is a popuar tourist island with a resort town where the Battle Frontier could be

>Ke'oke'o Island
Based of Niihau, a private island that work like the nature preserve in BW2, where we catch rare pokemon

>Ahinahina Island
Based off Kahoolawe, a small unihbated island island that was once used for military but now only for cultural, spiritual, and subsistence purposes. This is the spot for us to catch powerful legendaries
>>
>>32966243
Ho-oh and the Legendary Dogs can be in Malie Garden, Lugia can be in Seaward Cave

Groudon can be under Wela Volcano, Kyogre can be in an expanded ocean, Rayquaza can be on Mt. Hokulani

The Genies can be on the rainy route by Po Town and the Musketeers can be on Poni Plains

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina can be in Ultra Space
>>
>>32966270
Exeggcutor Island IS Ke'o Ke'o Island. Other than that, three more islands would be fun.
>>
>>32966301
Let's not go overboard. But I do feel like the legendary birds could comfortable nest within the region
>>
>>32966243
I want this, but it's annoying that the legendary birds were in Kalos too.
>>
>>32966465
We've already had too much gen 1 pandering.
>>
>>32965628
The routes in general just need to more shit to do and they need to feel more "complete." So many routes in this game were just a curved path with avoidable grass patches, NPCs, and buildings. And then the more interesting locations were just a few rooms large with hardly anything to do (the jungle, the forest cave, etc.).

This has been plaguing the series for a while though, to be honest. X & Y pulled the same shit and BW/BW2 was sort of getting there.

I just want routes to feel difficult again. I want challenge back in my Pokemon games, damnit. I want optional caves and weird water routes and crazy gauntlets of trainers like we had in the pre-3D games.
>>
There obviously gonna build some things

Not sure if gyms or just new features
>>
File: Mega Meganium.jpg (61KB, 720x720px)
Mega Meganium.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
>>32965628
I want to see a city dedicated to Meganium. And once you get there, you can get it as a gift Pokémon plus its Mega stone.
>>
File: 1499427250555s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px)
1499427250555s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>32966650
>New megas
>>
>>32966629
Gyms should come but they should be postgame, with the trial captains and Guzma becoming the leaders

They could work like upgraded versions of Secret Bases in ORAS where we can build them, customize them and assign them teams, rematch them daily, and then share them online
>>
>>32966243
>>32966301
All this plus a safari zone. I want to catch all the fucking pokemon man.
>>
>>32966739
>>
>>32966746
This.
Since its the last game of the generation and the system itself, I hope they go all out with the amount of mons in game
Maybe just give us the national dex from the start and let us catch em all in between the 2 games
>>
>>32966465
They were in Platinum for no reason and then again immediately after in HGSS

Gamefreak loves the birds
>>
>>32965628
Kanto as a postgame so they don't have to remake them again, so there is more to do in the postgame, and so we can learn more/they can do more with Kanto as it would be set about 10 years later.
>>
>>32966768
>USUM will never be a direct sequel
>where Tapus were all captured by the last protag allowing a lot of new species of pokemon to move in and allowing humans to develop land, making cities larger, more dungeons etc.
>>
>>32966797
the legendary birds are good because outside their base stats, there's really nothing legendary about them. They're not mythical pokemon that have LORE behind them. They're just really strong elemental birds.
>>
>>32968014
They dont really need a sequel to do that, just say the new cities and areas have been there the whole time, or just recently developed, like Route 47 and 48 in HeartGold and SoulSilver
>>
>>32965682
>>32965697
>PWT
>good

Emerald-tier Frontier or bust
>>
>>32967950
I'd honestly love a Kanto postgame

The potential to see the areas expanded after time are huge, like maybe Cinnibar Island rebuilt itself and is now a full resort like the anime, and maybe the building in Vermillion City is finished and it's the site of the next Pokemon World Tournament

Plus Kanto would be a HUGE selling point for the games, especially since they're so close to when Sun and Moon themselves came out,
and Sinnoh fans get compensated with full scale console DP remakes on the Switch instead of being stuck on 3ds
>>
>>32965628
Make ALL the routes bigger, and maybe have them split into different parts. Also give us a big postgame island or something.
>>
>>32965628
Read "Lolicons you want to see added in Alola", thought I found a great thread
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.