[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the random Sinnoh pandering lately? The remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1493659101068.png (29KB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493659101068.png
29KB, 270x188px
What's with the random Sinnoh pandering lately? The remakes shouldn't come out until like 2019 at the earliest.
>>
Sinnoh is the most popular non-Kanto region in Japan and Sinnoh nostalgia is at fever right now pretty much everywhere
>>
Considering a core game needs at least a 10 years to get remake, D/P/Pt is already overdue and should get it in early 2016 but who knows?
>>
>>32961880
>early 2016
>>
Sinnoh's 10th Anniversary was back in 2016, but at the same time, the 20th Anniversary takes priority over all else, which meant Kanto Pandering out the ass.
Now that the Anniversary's out of the way, they're getting us ready for the next generation and the Sinnoh Remakes that'll come with it.
>>
>>32962300
ORAS came out in 2014 wheres R/S came out in 2002, so it's not like ORAS didn't come out 2 years after it's 10th anniversary as well.
>>
maybe they're testing the waters?
>>
>>32961514
10th anniversary of darkrai movie
>>
>>32962619
Nah, they plan these things very far in advance. If DP remakes are coming, they're already well into development.
>>
>>32961641
>Started my Platinum playthrough yesterday
wtf
stop stalking me
>>
>>32961641
>Sinnoh is the most popular in Japan
Huh, really? Got anything to back your statement up?
>>
>>32961514
GF likes to starve their fans
>>
>>32962644

Gen 8 has likely only been in development for a bit over a year. D/P remakes are only getting a design document finished at most at this point.
>>
>>32962687
Unless you have any concrete evidence of that, I'm going to have to disagree. I think they work further in advance than you're suggesting.
>>
>>32961514
>Not getting Gen IV remake until Kanye West is president
>>
>>32962661
>>
>>32962661
He's probably talking about how DP are the best selling Pokemon games after RB and GS. That's true worldwide tho, not just Japan.
>>
>>32961514
Correction: the remakes shouldn't happen because it's a dumb idea. No more remakes. We've had 3 for 3 already (games/console generation), they don't need to milk that market anymore. Plus Sinnoh is a bland region with bland original 'mon and expansion evolutions of old pokemon and bland story. Doesn't even warrant a remake in and of itself.
>>
>>32963732
That's more because of how popular the DS was. Proportionally speaking, RB and GS blow them the fuck out. So do RS.
>>
>>32965384
So you don't want them to remake Sinnog to improve it?

Personally, I want MORE remakes, and for them to get crazy with it. My dream lineup rn is this:
>USUM releases
>gen 8 releases after a year
>fixes Pokémon sizes, adds evolution mid-battle, various other small features and fixes
>let's pretend they stick with roughly 80 mons again cus why not
>then in no particular order, every year, we get:
>RBG remakes, RBG sequels, BW3 and/or Grey, Sinnoh remakes and/or sequels, Johto remakes and/or sequels
>all introducing new regional forms, new megas, new signature Z-Moves, new alt-forms, etc
>after all this (at least, what, 6 or 7 years of gen 8?)
>gen 9
>still on Switch
>but it has 200+ mons from all the years of remakes
would be pretty hype imo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.