[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this fanbase will always wrongfully dickride the directors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474451912213.jpg (598KB, 1262x2220px) Image search: [Google]
1474451912213.jpg
598KB, 1262x2220px
>tfw this fanbase will always wrongfully dickride the directors of the "extra" games
They had tons of content and a special post game facility because they're the only things the devs need to dedicate time to. They basically get a whole year or more to do nothing but build upon and improve the work that people like Masuda did. The person who directs them obviously changes creative things, but not the amount of content.

I just know USM will be great like Platinum/BW2 with some random new director, and like clockwork, he'll be praised as some savior to the series from the usual anti-gen 6/7 crowd
>>
Shigeki Morimoto should be in charge of every future Pokemon game ever.
>>
Takeshi KawachiHamtaro looks like a hamster.
>>
>>32961240
I think that Morimoto is one of those in charge to fuck the meta.
He is too occupied.
>>
>>32961215
Fuck you...but you have a point. These director's had nearly the entire game finished so they really just pimped out the features and that's it. With that said, I doubt they bothered to create that many more appropriate models and areas to make the game Platinum/BW2 tier, especially since this thing hasn't been confirmed as a sequel. Even if it is still good on its own and ends up being the best 3DS entry, they always do this shit at the end of the gen, when a new game is already going to be announced. Hell, in this case they confirmed Pokemon on the Switch already since nobody really cares for USUM.
>>
>>32961215
>I just know USM will be great like Platinum/BW2 with some random new director, and like clockwork, he'll be praised as some savior to the series from the usual anti-gen 6/7 crow

Platinum and BW2 werent released just year afetr its main games. Also upgrading games with simpler graphics was just easier. Alola was barebones and yet it took almost entire capacity of the 3ds cartridge (!). Upgrade game, just aftter few months of development will be as barebones as the original
>>
>>32961299
Platinum and BW2 didn't necessarily start development immediately after their previous games, and neither do we know when USM started development
>>
>>32961318
If they needed to re-work SM then it obviously started after SM was done so last year
>>
>>32961215
So then game freak should take the extra year or however long it takes to put in those small touches if it's so easy after making the rest of the game
>>
>>32961346
And sold less?
You are retard
>>
I will buy USUM for one reason only: Masuda seems to be in charge instead of Ohmori.

Masuda has done some questionable things but the man has directed great games and I can't really hate him, Ohmori on the other hand motherfucker has ruined everything he has touched at the extend that ORAS is miles better than SM.

I do really hope that USUM turns out being the rightful gen 7 game that we all deserve thanks to Masuda.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.