[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at Canalave City and have played and progressed at a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon_platinum.jpg (40KB, 440x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_platinum.jpg
40KB, 440x320px
I'm at Canalave City and have played and progressed at a steady and normal rate however all my guys are now underleveled. Am I supposed to have grinded some more or have I maybe missed some side-dungeon to explore?
>>
>>32961128
Platinum is easy anyways, you're fine.
>>
>>32961128
Yes
>>
>>32961128
What level are your mons and whats your team? and have you gone to Iron Island?
>>
>>32963057
They're between level 32 and 37 and a bit of everything. I haven't gone to the island yet since the rival is blocking the path
>>
Trade over your team from other games.
>>
>>32963161
I'm playing on an emulator, though
>>
>>3296318
Buy battle items and abuse them
>>
>>32961128
>all my guys are now underleveled
that's normal, game's aren't as fun if you're about the same or over levels
>i maybe missed some side-dungeon to explore
there are actually lots of side areas to explore in Platinum like the route at south of Sandgem or the Fuego Ironworks behind Floraroma
>>
>>32961128
You're fine at that level. The Elite Four, on the other hand, is what you'll probably need to grind for. Cythinia's Garchomp is a serious run killer if you aren't set up for it.
>>
>>32963565
I replayed platinum recently and god, even with grinding for a while she was impossible. I had to use an Azelf holding nevermelt ice and i stilll didn't 1hko with icepunch, if it didnt miss the next hit i have no idea how i would have won.

That was a run dedicated to collecting shit for my living dex, remembering it now makes me want to run through the whole game again with a well built team. Best game.
>>
>>32963565
I feel like I had more difficulty with D/P Cynthia than Platinum Cynthia, but she was a nightmare for me regardless.
>>
>>32963565
>>32963933

Does her garchomp have any rock moves? I'm pretty sure I toxic stalled garchomp with vespiquen. This was Diamond though. It's been a while
>>
>>32963965

It got nerfed in Platinum. It's 4 levels lower and has flamethrower instead of brick break. No rock moves though.
>>
Since we're on the topic I am wondering, how shit is my team? I have Infernape, Luxray, Gardevoir, Gliscor, Gastrodon and Drapion. All of them are at least level 41. I am about to enter the distortion world.
>>
>>32964067

Infernape, Gardvoir, and Gliscor are fine. Drapion is only good for citizen snips.
>>
>>32963565
>>32963946
I used a Milotic to kill that thing. I was suddenly VERY glad that I spent 3 hour to hunt for one. On the rematch, I bought a Flame Orb and Garchomp quickly became a joke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.