[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do with the bootleg problem, /vp/? https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 14993515455815.jpg (57KB, 660x380px) Image search: [Google]
14993515455815.jpg
57KB, 660x380px
What can we do with the bootleg problem, /vp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuduN3sAM3s
>>
>implying that's a problem
>>
>>32960332

I don't care as long as they keep making plush of Pokemon that don't have any official ones.
>>
>>32960332
Remove China from the map
>>
>>32961148
This, unfortunately.

China was an ingrained culture of theft. They simply feel that anything they can get away with is perfectly fine to do, and that in the grad scheme of things no country on earth matters more than China (specifically whichever part of china they live in).It goes back hundreds and hundreds of years. Look up stories about counterfeit eggs and rice to see what I mean.
>>
File: Tumblr_m280w2aPDX1rt7pwho3_500.png (149KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_m280w2aPDX1rt7pwho3_500.png
149KB, 300x256px
Stop buying them.

If the factories didn't make a profit they would stop. Of course they won't go away because of cheapskates and stupid soccer moms.
>>
buying only from the official website?
>>
who cares just buy from pokemoncenter.com and it wont be an issue for you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.