[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the 20th movie is the introduction of the anime revival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: il_570xN.1216882610_j1fp.jpg (72KB, 570x415px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1216882610_j1fp.jpg
72KB, 570x415px
What if the 20th movie is the introduction of the anime revival to promote Red and Blue for Switch?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>32959907
What if the 20th movie is for the annivesary of the anime that is this fucking year and on top of that it ties with the recent Virtual Console releases.

Idiot
>>
>>32959907
Ishihara said "a core pokemon rpg is in development"
why not just say "a new pokemon game" if he was referring to gen8? whats with this choice of words?
Also, the anime totally doesnt give a fuck about continuity anymore, they could just start over at this point and let Ash start again from Kanto
>>
>>32959919
but if we use logic and reason like you just did, how else are we going to push the idea that they'll absolutely re-remake Kanto this time for sure?
>>
>>32959915
>
>>32959919

AHAHAH, im laughing at you terrified Switchfags. let me screencap this so i can mock your asses when Red&Blue2 gets announced
>>
>>32959933
>>32959936
First Switch game will be gen 8
>>
>>32959942
Obviously.

Me, the first person there, was mocking how people have been absolutely sure they'd reremake kanto for x reason for the last few years.
>>
>>32959942
>>32959945
sure guys, keep believing that. let me add you to the screencap xd
>>
>>32959907
I honestly hope not. I would rather have a complete new generation. Plus, the sm anime is almost half-way over.
>>
>Ultra Red and Ultra Blue
>Ultra Beast story shoehorned in

Counting on you to do something hilarious, GameFreak.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.