[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNl eWb-kb-A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2017-07-06_23-16-10.png (392KB, 1174x534px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-06_23-16-10.png
392KB, 1174x534px
wtf is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNleWb-kb-A
>>
Some arcade game
>>
>>32958667
The song itself says it, it's pokemon ga ole.
>>
"Pokémon Ga-Olé (Japanese: ポケモンガオーレ) is an arcade game developed by Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. and Marvelous, which also developed the Pokémon Battrio and Pokémon Tretta arcade games. Pokémon Ga-Olé was officially announced on April 13, 2016 at the Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. 2016 Summer Business Meeting in Tokyo by Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. president & CEO Hiroyuki Usami and Marvelous vice chairman Shuichi Kyoda. It was launched nationwide in Japan on July 7, 2016.
Like its predecessors, Pokémon Ga-Olé focuses on Pokémon battles that require the input of physical peripherals, in this case disks, which depict one of the various Pokémon species in order to play. Players can engage in 2-on-2 battles in a variety of environments, and have the ability to purchase disks by either capturing Pokémon in-game or "evolving" Pokémon they use in battle."

took all of 2 fucking seconds to google the only goddamn english word in that pic.
>>
>>32958667
Would you want the switch to have graphics like this game, vp?
>>
>>32958729
Yea I'm fine with that.
>>
>>32958729
Yes
>>
>>32958667
>Male voice with Decidueye
>Male voice with Incineroar
>Female voice with Primarina
This is rubbish. Decidueye should be female
>>
>>32958729
It most likely will since the models are literally the exact same ones as XY/ORAS/SM
>>
>3:03
I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUCKING FANART WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>32958881
Animals don't have "male" or "female" voices.
>>
>>32958886
People don't know how those models are until they get out of the 3ds and into modern hardware.

Fix textures it would look even better
>>
>>32958902
I think anon was referring to the song
>>
>>32958886
I was referring to the graphics overall, including the environment
>>
>>32958667
Cool but i liked the Zygarde one more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAEsO3Dd_r4
>>
File: IMG_2398.png (1014KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2398.png
1014KB, 1136x640px
>>32958667
I hope the gen 8 overworld looks like this. This is amazing
>>
>>32958667
thats youtube
>>
>>32960330
It won't
>>
>>32959106
Zybae
>>
>>32960583
but it should
>>
>>32958667
An anime opening for a Japanese-centered Pokemon mobile game? Such effort!
>>
Why are people loosing their minds for this game?

The models and animations are copypasted from SM (that already had copypasted those of XY), made worse from the removal of the outlines, that make the models look too cgi.

The characters are dull and bad drawn and the name "ga-olè" is dumb and cacophonic as fuck.

Seriously, wtf?
>>
>>32961239
Probably because this game serves as a good idea of how the pokemon could look on switch,
>>
>>32961249
I hope it won't. I hate models with no outlines.

Pokémon main games must be cel-shading
>>
>>32961239
The animations are new, actually
>>
>>32960841

>every japanese song is automatically anime
>mobile game

It's an arcade game you retard
>>
>>32961494
Afe you blind or something?
>>
Pokemon Gay-Ole.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.