[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of info do you expect from CoroCoro this month? Character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 217381273.png (990KB, 802x553px) Image search: [Google]
217381273.png
990KB, 802x553px
What kind of info do you expect from CoroCoro this month? Character artwork for the protagonists, New pokemon/Alola form?
>>
>>32948909
Box art
>>
>>32950089
This
>>
>>32950089
delet this!
>>
File: 130.png (2MB, 2600x2100px) Image search: [Google]
130.png
2MB, 2600x2100px
I predict Alolan Gardevior.
>>
the secret to deleting bui
>>
>>32950089
Actually scratch that, the promise of box art next month :^)
>>
File: file.png (875KB, 1054x605px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
875KB, 1054x605px
Probably something comparable to the April articles for BW2 or the June articles for ORAS, which were both the second mentions of the games in Corocoro with the first being the first reveal.
>>
hopefully nothing, dont wanna be completely spoiled by gamefreak again
>>
Box art and reading new info for next month

Japan they haven't open the pre orders. Until it happens there not gonna be information. After DQ and splatoon 2 released in July. Than Pokemon can do it
>>
>>32950164
Yeah April and the games and games came out in June. So 2 months lol
>>
>>32950164
So Mega starters?

Nice. Maybe then that'll make AllOf'Em actually good.
>>
>>32948909
Nothing.
>>
>>32950174
ORAS had five months to go, you know.
>>
>>32950165
So leave the internet
>>
What time frame are we looking at for the release?
>>
>>32948909
Was that from last months issue? We must be guaranteed new info within the next couple days then
>>
>>32948909
I doubt we'll get any new pokemon unless its megas or alolan forms
>>
Nothing. The movie premieres a few days after the magazine's street date, they'll focus on some last second promotion of that and save the USUM promo for next month.
>>
>those small pictures of Necrozma forms
You really can't deny that those are light illusions at this point, and that it's a form of Necrozma, not Solgaleo/Lunala
>>
>>32948909
>new pokemon
stop it
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 920x517px
LEAKS
>>
>>32948909
Hopefully new Alolan forms. Preferably not Kanto mons.

People don't understand that Alolan Forms count as forms for the Pokemon so if we don't get new Pokemon we can still get new Alolan Regional Differences. Just like Megas in ORAS.
>>
>>32950347
Early next week. Monday or Tuesday.
>>
>>32948909
Remember when they always released a trailer at the beginning of the month, and then another 2 weeks later?

SM hype season was great ;_;
>>
>>32951894

Odds are we'll get Johto forms. Can't see any other reason for putting off the VC release of gen 2 for so long.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.