[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Immune to Ice >Resist Ground, Flying, Fairy That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ice type.png (10KB, 501x195px) Image search: [Google]
ice type.png
10KB, 501x195px
>Immune to Ice
>Resist Ground, Flying, Fairy

That's literally all it takes to fix it. Why doesn't GF do it already?
>>
>>32948397
Because they hate Ice types
>>
>>32948402
This.
GameFreak considers Ice Type to be a mistake that they literally only made to give players a means to combat Lance's Dragonair and Dragonite.
If not for Ice Beam making Water Types that much more useful, they would have retconned the entire type out of existence in Gen 2.
>>
>>32948397
why do we have this exact thread every fucking day

pokemon news is so slow that we only have this, showderp, and shitty incineroar/decidueye posters so it baffles me why people even think /vp/ is needed as a board
>>
>>32948397
>ice gets to be a good offensive and defensive type
thats not how it works, icefag.
Just make ice resist flying and make more offensive ice types.
>>
>>32948434
Because if /vp/ didn't exist, /v/ would have about 20 Pokemon Threads mixed in with the rampant consolewars, Flavor of the Month Game Shitposting, /pol/posting and Flavor of the Month Vidya Event Shitposting.
>>
>>32948439
THE PROBLEM IS THAT "GOOD OFFENSIVELY" JUST MEANS THAT IF IT DOESN'T OUTSPEED LITERALLY EVERYTHING THEN IT'LL JUST HAVE ITS MOVES USED ON A NON-ICE TYPE!
>>
>>32948450
And on that note, /vg/ would have to somehow combine all of the non-anime generals into a single, fast-moving thread that ends up being a clusterfuck due to the slower nature of most generals.
I wouldn't mind Anime threads being moved to /a/ though, they would fit in perfectly.
>>
>>32948450
desu the best pokemon threads are still on /v/ and /b/, though they're rare.
>>
>>32948439
Three resistances + one immunity =/= good defensive type. That still leaves it with 4 weaknesses.

For comparison's sake, dark gets 2 resists + 1 immune, with 3 weaknesses. Dark is not a good defensive type.
>>
>>32948450
I'm not entirely convinced that /vp/ couldn't be consolidated into a /vg/ general+/v/ presance.
>>
>>32948468
Just have two threads on /vg/, one for showdown/showderp if they can keep up the traffic and one for main games & VGC. It's not people are still playing Pokemon Yellow or TCG Quest or fucking whatever but they fit in /vg/. TCG goes to /tg/ or /vg/ or whatever
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.