[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been getting Pokemon Adventure manga for my daughter >Read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

>Been getting Pokemon Adventure manga for my daughter
>Read it for myself

The fuck is going on here? Surge and Sabrina are part of team rocket? Oak is a masked Pokemon trainer? Jesus Christ, and any two forms of Pokemon media even remotely canon with each other?
>>
>>32947673
Keep reading. It's the best Pokemon universe.

inb4angryanimefans

Also, no, it is it's own canon as it should be.
>>
>>32947673
>Surge and Sabrina are part of team rocket?
Of course, they are evil as fuck.
>>
>>32947673
That sounds very interesting.
>>
>>32947679
I'll admit that it is better than the anime, but it is NOT good in general. The first arc is by far the best too, it just goes down hill after that. Starts living up to the "edgy" meme.
>>
>Jesus Christ, and any two forms of Pokemon media even remotely canon with each other?
What happens in the games stays in the games, and even then, things are left ambiguous to leave any possibility open (besides Red and Blue's names and whether or not Leaf exists, and even then, the games patch this up with the multiverse).
There's also a different continuity in the games' spinoffs; Mystery Dungeon is in no way connected to the main series, but Blue Rescue Team and Super are connected to each other, since they take place in the PMD universe.
There's multiple manga series, too, Pokemon Adventures/Special is its own thing, loosely based off the main series games, but many characters have different personalities and roles.
>>
>>32947673
Adventures is best universe since it has best girl, Yellow.

How old is your daughter also
>>
>>32948097
>best girl, Yellow
>How old is your daughter also

Pedo spotted. No self respecting, non-pedophile adult likes Yellow since she is a shit character.
>>
File: 14-004.jpg (40KB, 234x267px) Image search: [Google]
14-004.jpg
40KB, 234x267px
>>32948097
*Kris
>>
Also, Blaine helped make Mewtwo and used human dna, and also he has a Mewtwo arm

Shit.
>>
File: Pokemon bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>32948097
>>
>>32948127
Cool
>>
File: 1483577978421.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1483577978421.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>32948082
>and even then, the games patch this up with the multiverse
And out of all the game universes, Leaf doesn't seem to exist in any of them outside of you making the decision to play as her in FRLG.
>>
>>32948167
>And out of all the game universes, Sun/Moon doesn't seem to exist in any of them outside of you making the decision to play as him/her in SM.
>And out of all the game universes, Kris doesn't seem to exist in any of them outside of you making the decision to play as her in Crystal.
>And out of all the game universes, HIlbert/HIlda doesn't seem to exist in any of them outside of you making the decision to play as him/her in BW.
>etc. etc.
Dumb canonfag
>>
>>32948105
>haha I spotted a pedo on this anime/manga website that's always had a significant pedophile minority

???
>>
>>32947673
no canon between each other, but are you enjoying the manga at least?
>>
File: 1494494136223.png (87KB, 197x269px) Image search: [Google]
1494494136223.png
87KB, 197x269px
>>32947673
>any two forms of Pokemon media even remotely canon with each other?
No, and let's keep it that way.
>>
>>32947673
Like all the pokemon media it has its own canon
Or do you think that mystery dungeon is linked to the mainline games?
>>
>>32948076
>Starts living up to the "edgy" meme.
Depending on what arc you read will change the level of edge.

Currently the SM edge level is just above 4kids Yugioh.
>>
>>32947673
I like it, although the whole "I anticipated that you'd anticipate me anticipating your ruse" schtick can get tiring pretty fast.
>>
>>32951523
But this is literally how Pokémon battles in the metagame are
>>
>>32947679
Both are shit
>>
>>32949074
Pmd obviously takes place in a different "reality", whereas the games, anime, and manga all take place in the same world with the same characters, same towns, just different stories. Like some kind of weird multiverse shit or something.
>>
>>32947679
Origins/Generations had the best universe. Their only flaw was how short they were. Otherwise they had a great balance of seriousness and fun, something neither the anime nor Adventures managed.
>>
>>32951523
I anticipated that you'd say this!
>>
>>32947673
>The fuck is going on here? Surge and Sabrina are part of team rocket? Oak is a masked Pokemon trainer?
Yes, its not the games. If you want the games there's the games.

>Jesus Christ, and any two forms of Pokemon media even remotely canon with each other?
If you had any minimum sort of clue as to what the term canon means you would have wondered this the second you saw Red having a Poliwhirl.
>>
>>32948076
>>32948076
>>32949084
It has zero edge. Only a 4kids censor wuld think it has any.

>>32948082
>and even then, the games patch this up with the multiverse
Not really, the multiverses introduced in the game only account for specific differences.

>>32951738
> Like some kind of weird multiverse shit or something.
Its not a multiverse, they are different canons.
>>
>>32951764
>not multiverse
>different canons

Anom, did you eat a bowl of stupid flakes for breakfast?
>>
File: Yellow4u.jpg (17KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow4u.jpg
17KB, 236x295px
>>32947673
It's a story about how Giovanni and the rockets manage to corrupt the pokemon league

Misty really shines in this canon and manages to get red to overthrow the ones attempting world domination

An excellent adaptation of the gameboy games

Giovanni is underrated AF in this canon
>>
>>32951867
No, I just know what the term "multiverse" and "canon" mean. Learn what they mean before using them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.