[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>red, blue, silver, and gold get digital releases >Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-FireRed_EN_US_boxart.png (130KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
250px-FireRed_EN_US_boxart.png
130KB, 250x251px
>red, blue, silver, and gold get digital releases
>Not Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver

You can't explain this
>>
nostalgia
>>
Nostalgia
>>
nostalgia
>>
You can still play gen4 on the 3DS, so there's no need for a VC version.
RS are probably comming next followed by E and FRLG. They're obviously going for a chronological order.
>>
>>32943579
You can play them, but they are expensive as fuck on the aftermarket. Also, not pokemon bank compatible.
>>
>>32943630
There's still a way to transfer them to the latest games.
>>
>>32943571
>>32943573
>>32943575
fpbp
spbp
tpbp
>>
File: 1480799873177.jpg (97KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
1480799873177.jpg
97KB, 585x591px
>>32943579
>Emerald is included
>the Battle Frontier there is closed until further notice too because "one of our Frontier Brains suddenly disappeared, and we've yet to find a suitable replacement"
>hacking reveals they completely removed everything beyond the Frontier Entrance
>>
A)Nolstagia for normies
B)Adds connectivity to modern games that was severed from gen 2 to 3,
C)Allows them to make a easy source of hidden abilities.
>>
>>32943579
>ORAS released a few years ago, still on current console
>"RS are probably comming next"
Are you some kind of autistic niggatard?
>>
>>32943900

They could come to the switch.
>>
>>32943982
Hahahahaha!...

Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32943982
>switch
>3rd party games

I literally just spit my drink all over my keyboard you asshole
>>
>>32944041
I mean, Pokemon is officially confirmed to move onto the Switch.

RSE/FRLG being released on Switch VC at some point isn't a stretch, but I question if they'll include RGBY/GSC.
>>
>>32943828
Connectivity is practical broken between 4 and 5 also. Transferring from Diamond/Peal to Black/White is a fucking pain.
>>
>>32944444
wasted
>>
>>32943567
They want to close the trade/transfer gap between Gen 1-2 and the rest.
>>
>>32943567
You can already play FR/LG and HG/SS on a regular DS, and they can be transferred up.
>>
>>32944685
In a super convoluted way.
>have to beat D/P and dual-slot Pal Park them over
>have to beat B/W and transfer them from D/P
>have to poke bank from there

That's clunky and time consuming as shit.
>>
>>32944706
>not using HG/SS
HGSS doesn't have the stupid 6 Pokémon transfer limit per day
I agree with your other points, but PKSM can transfer mons from generations 4 and 5 directly into your own personal bank, which means there is only a need for the first step. If you don't feel like hacking, then have fun going the long route.
>>
>>32944745
I don't have a cracked 3ds, so no PKSM for me.
Also, PKSM doesn't work with D/P I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>32944459
>Caring about consecutive numbers meme

Welcome newfriend.
>>
>>32944041
>Pokemon
>third party game

Are you retarded?
>>
>>32947352
You must be so new you don't remember when it was so bad they had to remove them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.