[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would it take to completionist play every game in every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1499201993412.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499201993412.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
How long would it take to completionist play every game in every Gen? This includes catching them all in each game of course, along with finding all items, beating all trainers, completing all post game, etc.
>>
A lot
I'm replaying yellow right now, doing the same things you listed and also training all the mons to have the same level of my starter.
With 10 hours of gameplay I'm currently about to face misty
>>
Depends upon what you allow, really.

From what I've done...

Gen 1 is about 6 hours each.

Gen 2 is about 9 each.

Gen 3 is about 10 for Ru/Sa, 8 for FR/LG, and about 25 for Emerald.

Gen 4 is about 14 for D/P and again about 25 for Pl/HG/SS.

Gen 5 is about 25 for B/W and 30 for B2/W2.

Gen 6 is about 25 each.

Haven't actually done a Gen 7 run yet but it is maybe 30 so far.

In total, with a bit of luck and a LOT of efficiency that's about 606 hours including a 25% boost for time spent trading/transfer etc.

Of course, this is all assuming you don't pointlessly gimp yourself and allow all trading and transfer since you're going to NEED to do so anyway so there's no point in outlawing it if you can't do so wholesale.

Unless you specifically only care about capturing all those available and not all species that aren't events in which case... Why?
>>
>>32941582
>Haven't actually done a Gen 7 run yet but it is maybe 30 so far.
Oh, just to clarify, I meant here that I haven't done a completion type run. I have played it and I can't imagine it taking much if any longer than most since Emerald.
>>
>>32941567
Depends upon how you're playing. If you're efficient you could nearly complete almost two of them in Gen 1 in that much time. I've done it.

And I'm no speed runner and I don't bother with glitches in my efficiency runs so I'm certainly not the best at it.
>>
>>32941567
The beginning of Gen 1 is really slow, though.
>>
>>32941626

actually, what's dragging me is the training of all the shitmons i'm capturing along the way, but I can't help it, I like them all too much to let them rot in the boxes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.