[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A fucking seagull just attacked me for no reason. He flew away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: wingull.png (17KB, 498x199px) Image search: [Google]
wingull.png
17KB, 498x199px
A fucking seagull just attacked me for no reason. He flew away before I could strangle that bastard.

Let's have a wingull hate thread.
>>
WROOOOOOOO PEEKO
>>
Finally, my kind of thread. I cannot fucking stand this piece of shit bird or its toilet of an evolution. Who the fuck at GF is dickriding this line so hard to not only make it appear everywhere, but also give it an unfitting ability that'd fit basically any other water type in the game? Surprised they don't just give it a fucking mega and throw it on the cover of all Hoenn/Alola games.

>>32941124
I hope peeko gets a six pack ring around the neck.
>>
My first shiny was a wingull. It sucks to have your shiny virginity taken by such a fucking faggot of a pokemon.
>>
File: Fucking Pelipper.png (78KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Pelipper.png
78KB, 260x240px
I want to extend the hatred to Pelipper if that's alright. This bastard is nothing but pure fucking irritation to me.
>Have Pokemon Ruby, this fucker keeps showing up whenever I'm surfing
>Go away you fuck face I'm looking for other Pokemon you cunt stop bothering me
>One day my cousin asks to borrow my gameboy and Ruby
>Try to pawn off my spare copy of Sapphire on her, my mother notices this and tells me to stop being selfish
>A week goes by with no Ruby, no capturing Groudon, no funsies
>Eventually get my Gameboy back
>For some reason the cart keeps over heating and causes my Gameboy to eventually die
>The master ball I'd been saving for Groudon has been wasted on A LEVEL 26 PELIPPER
FUCKING SEAGULL FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO FUCKING SOOTOPOLIS BEFORE MY GAMEBOY DIED
>Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out
>Use repels to escape the evil Pelipper menace
>Every fucking sea route they always pop up making their obnoxious cry and splashing
It gives me war flash backs every time
>>
>>32941165
>poisonfag
>first shiny was a Gloom

Sucks that you had to get the cannon fodder of trumpetland as your first shiny
>>
File: 1453289942311.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453289942311.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>32941165
>virginity taken by such a fucking faggot
>>
File: wingull 6pack.png (150KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
wingull 6pack.png
150KB, 1111x1111px
>>32941165
That's pretty likely considering this pic and the fact that it's on like 70% of alola routes >>32941137

>>32941169
>irritating cry
>protect spam
>can't hatch in the battle resort without the sound muted because of this thing
>literal toilet shape
>got hydration out of nowhere JUST BECAUSE

I'm not the OP, but you can absolutely fuckin extend the hatred to this stupid fuck. I hate the genies, but at least they shit up an aspect of the game i dont touch. This fucking thing there's no getting away from.
>>
>>32941175
I've only gotten shinies in romhacks. Zigzagoon in the first ruby destiny i think. was super into rom hacks in my high school days. even now, i'd ususally prefer a 376 or 493 hack emulated on my phone than the originals.

Fuck gatinf evolutions behind multiplayer.
>>
How petty is it that i want to hack USM when it comes out just to edit out every instance of these two? Four fucking years of them shitting up the routes
>>
>>32941198
Volt White is pretty good if you haven't played it yet.
>>
File: 1353617953851.png (21KB, 204x124px) Image search: [Google]
1353617953851.png
21KB, 204x124px
>>32941165
i want a pokemon to take my virginity too
>>
File: infinite mad.jpg (85KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
infinite mad.jpg
85KB, 497x732px
>>32941169
>try to fight wild Pelipper in Ruby
>QUADRUPLE Protect
>>
>>32941121
Best mon
>>
>>32941229
I'm super mixed on the author's hacks.

I think thst genrrally speaking, he's super overrated. But he makes everything look nice from the outside, only once you get in-game and realize that a million and a half pokemon are random one of placments with a 5% spawn rate in a single zone, do you realize that he's hot shit.

On the other hand, he makes the hacks in the first place, and generally hacks are better than basegames.
>>
>>32941500
I bet you are the faggot that fed the seagulls outside my apartment.
>>
>>32941169
Did you play S/M?
>>
>>32941121
It's such a shame, because from a design standpoint, I actually like wingull and pelipper, but FUCK how common it is.
>>
Apart from the obvious red Gyarados, my first elever shiny was a Hoothoot
>>
>>32941121
There was one route in Alola that I swear had like a 40% pepper encounter rate and if it has drizzle you have to wait to run. In gen 3 they spam protect all the time. It feels like it was made to be teddious
>>
>>32941573
I did it. :^)
>>
File: 1401846032969.jpg (20KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1401846032969.jpg
20KB, 477x479px
>>32941121
>tfw a seagull steals your hotdog that your mom just bought you at the beach
Little faggots. I still love them though. Feeding them french fries and popcorn makes me happy.
>>
>>32941165
Lol, I caught a Shiny Wingull in OR/AS horde training and a Pelipper in S/M garbage training.

Completely happy with both because I love them.

Didn't realize how much I loved them until late Gen 4 because all of the Water in Hoenn made me dislike Water-Types even more than I normally do but I eventually came around.
>>
>>32941573
Not them, but why wouldn't they? I throw some food out to them in front of my place every day except garbage day.
>>
>>32943037
You're lucky if one takes a shit on you because that's the best way they show of saying thanks.
>>
>>32943021
t. Pelliper

Fuck off back to Hoenn and go spam protect elsewhere
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.