[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest, did YOU catch them in the original games without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: regis-pokemon.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
regis-pokemon.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
be honest, did YOU catch them in the original games without looking up a guide?
>>
Obviously. Only casuals use guides.
>>
no because i'm not autistic
>>
Even if someone DID discover them by pure chance no one would believe them.
>>
>>32940269
i don't believe you
>>
>>32940295

don't respond to me casual
>>
I did, but me and three friends teamed up in trying to figure it out
Can't remember if one of them did, but at least i remember i was the one who found Registeel's cave
>>
File: 1498786525090.jpg (26KB, 363x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498786525090.jpg
26KB, 363x347px
>>32940251
BEST. ACHIEVEMENT. EVER.
Well, achievement for back when I was ten, that is.

Of course, I still need to look up Braille, but no more than that.
>>
>>32940251
One day I felt like reading the game booklet because I really loved doing it as a kid, and then I saw the "braille chart" page. I was like "Hey, I recognize those symbols... Wait! I saw them in that Dive cave in the route of those fast currents!".
I grabbed the pencil and began deciphering the messages letter by letter, slowly making my way through the cavern. When the "door in the distance" message popped, I already knew where to look.
I was aware of the suspicious repeating rock formations appearing throughout the Hoenn region, and for years I was sure there was someting secret related to them. You could imagine my rush of excitement when I discovered an open doorway in their place. I deciphered another message and faced a pokemon I seen only in an online pokedex...
I felt as if I made a huge discovery that day.
>>
>>32940251
I used the braille translator that was in the manual of the game, does that count?
>>
>>32940360

>tfw pokémon no longer feels like an adventure
>>
>>32940360
Nice blog
>>
>>32940283
Believe it or not, I found them by accident. I was learning braille in school for some reason at the time, so I was able to find them
>>
>>32940394
Found the specific spot on that water route that is. Catching Relicanth and putting it in the right spot in my party simply followed from the braille i learned in school
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.