[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ARE playing a Gen V game today, right /vp/? I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Unova.png (94KB, 334x283px) Image search: [Google]
Unova.png
94KB, 334x283px
You ARE playing a Gen V game today, right /vp/?
I'm currently continuing a Black file with Black 2 and back at Chargestone Cave. What are you all up to?
>>
>>32933918
I was playing it a few weeks ago. I'm at the 8th gym in White and I just got to Elesa in White 2. I honestly have to say that I hate the Pokemon distribution in the games. Frankly Sunkern and Sunflora should never be an actual option.
>>
>>32933918
SM takes place in its version of Hawaii, which is an American state. Does that count?
>>
>>32933933
Yeah it was Summer last month, so Sunkerns were more common early on. I liked having access to Mareep, Magnemite, and Elekid before the third gym though.
>>
>>32933918
playing it, but romhacked to include all +600 pokemon, not to mention the unnecesary genderswap and text edits
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248205
>>
>>32933918
Currently playing White while planning the White2 sequel, I just beat Clay.
>>
>>32933949
Sure, why not? I screwed up the Name/Thread Title field anyway.
>>
I started a Nuzlocke in White2 with Challenge Mode. I caught a Wargle on Route 4 yesterday in anticipation for America day.
>>
>>32933982
How's your team going? Any close calls or casualties?
>>
>>32933999
I lost my first Venipede(who I managed to snag only by walking through the grass on the second route and I cheered when I didn't get an encounter before the double grass) only for it to FUCKING DIE TO A CRIT IN IT'S FIRST FIGHT, my Growlithe who got focus fired by the Scraggy duo, and my Trapinch.got 1shot by a Darumaka fire Punch. Also a Grimer/Ratatta I could have had but Hugh killed it.

Cheren was going to be a nightmare, but I lucked out and got Riolu. So 1 hour of walking in circles while browsing 4chan later, I had a Lucario that trivialized Cheren and Roxie. Burgh was fine as well with Memedog and Ganon, and when my Trapinch died and I didn't want to pass up a chance for getting a Volcarona, I ran down to the relic passage, slapped on some repels and got a Drillbur who with a bit of grinding became an Excadrill and well, you can assume how well Elesa fared against THE BEST SPEEDRUN POKEMON in Gen 5. Now it's off to Clay but I've got my Vaporeon ready to go since during my Drillbur hunts I snagged a Water Stone.

I've honestly been VERY lucky in terms of catches,
>>
I'm just about to fight the ice gym in White. I've got the fire ape from the desert, an Excadrill and a Minccino with wake up slap so it'll be easy!
>>
Lol dank meme
>>
>>32933918
I'm not a burguer.
>>
>>32934138
Sounds like a rough start but yeah, having an Excadrill with its god tier learnset should help cover you. I can't stop using him each time I play after seeing some of Werster's runs of W2.

Captcha: Hamburg Speed
>>
You realize Hawaii is in America right lol
>>
File: 026.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>32935249
I have to restrain myself from using him every time I play.

He was MY original Pokebro back when we were playing Black/White translated from japan back when he was Mogurew and I was having a hard time finding ANY Pokemon I liked after the starters bombed so hard and the monkies were shoved on me.

Then I get this guy and he just kept on pulling through.

I was pissed at XY and SM that I couldn't catch him but WOOPS HERE HAVE SANDILE/TRAPINCH/GIBLE/DUGTRIO TEEHEE

Fucking have to keep Sandile from evolving until 43 to get Earthquake, Trapinch and Gible being dead weight until they finally evolve in end game and Dugtrio just not able to do it for me.
>>
>>32935270
See
>>32933949
>>32933979

>>32935641
Yeah, Krookidile was my go to Groundmon back in my first playthrough of Black, but the long time until he learned Earthquake was a drag. If I ever do a Ground or Steel Monotype run, Excadrill will definitely be my ace.
>>
>online services descontinuado

Nop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.