[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The lack of information for this is fucking torture. And knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1513.jpg (70KB, 575x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1513.jpg
70KB, 575x300px
The lack of information for this is fucking torture. And knowing GameFreak, there will barely be anything worthwhile (New Alola forms, Z moves, etc).
>>
>>32928387
Nigga its been a month. I guarantee you we will have news by the 15th because that's when CoroCoro will be released.
>>
You realize we had to wait 48 days to get first info about BW2 and they release 2 months after info lol
>>
I'd be happy with more Alolan forms. I thought they were great, the only real issue was that there weren't enough of them.
>>
File: mister.jpg (19KB, 907x521px) Image search: [Google]
mister.jpg
19KB, 907x521px
>>32928387
Nigga if you don't sit down with your impatient ass...
>>
>>32928387
New alolan forms is all I want really
>>
>>32928387
The dude at pokeshopper hinted that we'd hear shit soon.
>>
>that 4 month gap between the announcement of XY to the beginning of the news cycle
Never again. What was Gamefreak thinking?
>>
>>32928667
source?
>>
>>32928427
>I guarantee may's Corocoro will have news
>E3 will have news
Anything else?
>>
This is a good thing. Nobody realizes this but when a company doesn't reveal little to know information at all the games they release are truly appreciated because they won't know what to expect out of it. This is a business tactic gf needs to do more if they keep revealing news every month about the game it will keep the viewers hyped but the game they will release won't be truly appreciated mostly because the player (you) will know what Pokemon to expect and what areas to explore etc...
>>
>>32928503
This. As I was putting my living dex together I was actually surprised when I realized there's only like 18 of them total.
>>
>>32928709
? What are you talking about you fucking faggot?

The games were revealed last month, literally a week before E3. This month is guaranteed to have news, the games have been revealed and they release in 4 months.
>>
>>32928674
At least B2W2 were polished enough games to kill time. No fucks given.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.