[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucario and Piplup are understandable, but why is Luxray of all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: M20 Sticker set.png (3MB, 1064x1195px) Image search: [Google]
M20 Sticker set.png
3MB, 1064x1195px
Lucario and Piplup are understandable, but why is Luxray of all Pokemon in this movie?
>>
Because is edgy
>>
Many people caught Shinx early in DP and kept it the whole time so it's a pretty iconic Sinnohmon.
>>
>>32926293
That makes sense.
>>
>>32926255
Seriously. Why the fuck is there so much Gen IV focus in this movie? You have three Gen IV Pokemon as major characters. You have Movie 10 (Darkrai movie)'s ending as this movie' ending. What the hell is this garbage?

Are they teasing us or what?
>>
>>32926321

Gen 4's Pokemon are right behind Gen 1's in terms of popularity. Piplup and Lucario are huge, and there's a lot of other really popular Pokemon from that generation like Croagunk

In terms of the Pokemon, Gen 4 is the second most popular generation
>>
>>32926350
This, specially in japan
>>
>>32926379
And yet they still won't add any more cross gen evos (aside from eevee)
>>
>Muh 4th generation pandering

As much of a fan I am of that particular gen, despite the iconic slow-as-molasses first versions, I'm already growing tired of Game Freak's incessant need to push already popular pokemon into the fray.

There will inevitably be remakes of some sort. Might not be now, but in the near future.
>>
>>32926379
Lol, is this 2006?

Only lucario and piplup are popular from that gen. croagunk was flavor of the month for the reminder of DP anime, much like Hawlucha was for XYZ
>>
>>32926255
Cause we need more Gen 4 pandering just like Gen 1.
>>
>>32926350
>Gen 4 is the second most popular generation
haha
>>
Speaking of Luxray, I'm guessing it's Soji's.

Apparently Lapras is Makoto's.
>>
>>32926255
Because the fully evolved form of my favorite Pokémon can finally shine.
>>
Kanto 1st year

Sinnoh 10 year

Both combined to 20th
>>
File: IMG_20170703_190732.jpg (165KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170703_190732.jpg
165KB, 1600x800px
And got new merch
>>
>my favorite Gen 4 mon is getting new merch
I am okay with this.
>>
Luxray was also featured in the XYZ anime, so it could have gotten new found popularity from there.
>>
>>32927295
>Apparently Lapras is Makoto's
Why? Lapras is kinda an Ash classic.
>>
>>32927701

Ash didn't get Lapras until the Orange Islands
>>
>>32926255
Because it's the 10th anniversary of the darkrai movie
>>
>>32926255
Luxray is quite popular, everywhere except on /vp/ because "m-muh edgy".
Pretty sure it was around top 50-60 in the last Favorite Pokemon Poll in japan.
>>
>ash is going to face cross with 3 unevolved mons

at least let squirtle reach his middle stage
>>
>>32927565
Most of that merch isn't for the movie.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.