[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck, I totally forgotten about USM. Really GF? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (11).jpg (37KB, 606x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
37KB, 606x243px
What the fuck, I totally forgotten about USM.

Really GF? If you aren't going to show anything because is the same fucking game with a different story then you announced them too soon!!!!
>>
File: 1498073804593.png (157KB, 333x424px) Image search: [Google]
1498073804593.png
157KB, 333x424px
>>
>>32925829
>you aren't going to show anything because is the same fucking game with a different story
You can't actually be this dumb
>>
>>32926081
Third games are usually announced like 3 or 2 months until they're released.
>>
>>32925829
While i do think they should've announced the game 3 months before release instead of 5, i'm grateful that i don't have to be dealing with more shitposting about ''stars''.
>>
>>32925829
>same game
>different story
anon just what the fuck
>>
>>32926163
They shouldn't have announced it.
They should've had a direct the 16th and went "Oh yeah, it's out tomorrow btw."
>>
>>32926178
I was referring to same Pokémon, Timeline, Region and Characters.
>>
It's said multiple times

Pokemon black and white 2 was announced February 24 and the first real news came April 12th

About 45-50 days

The games released in June 23rd.

So 2 half and months from first news to the game release

I'm think august we get information. They haven't pre orders in Japan yet probably will do it. After DQ and splatoon 2 release

This corocoro teases information for next corocoro USM news
>>
>>32926191
2 of which have already been disproven
>>
It's going to be the fucking BW2 to Sun and Moon, there's fucking nothing to be hyped about except superficial changes and additions. It'll be the same fucking pokemons with a whole different plot, that's it.
>>
>>32926655
But BW2 expanded the game a fuckton
>>
>>32926655
>It's going to be the fucking BW2 to Sun and Moon
Its just going to be the best game in the series? HYPE!
>>
>>32925829
>wanting to have the entire game shown before release
This is honestly what made me fucking loathe the S/M release. For like an entire 6 months leading up to the release of the game they just about spoiled everything about the games except the fact that Lusamine was the villain. Like fuck, when I buy a videogame I kind of want to discover some stuff for myself.
>>
>>32926655
So you're telling me that you did not, in fact, play BW2?
>>
>>32926702
Just don't watch the videos. Game freak does that for keep the interest of the games. That's why I make this thread, i totally forgotten that these games were announced.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.