[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like you only following Pokemon for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DDpvLqeVYAIQnTV.jpg (133KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDpvLqeVYAIQnTV.jpg
133KB, 846x1200px
The games have been lackluster ever since the 3DS and I grew bored of them beforehand, and the anime isn't very interesting anymore and XY was the last chance to have Ash win a league and they screwed it.

Now I feel like the only reason I keep up with the franchise is for the cute designs of the female characters. It's almost as if I've grown completely disinterested in the games/anime themselves.
>>
>>32924892
Admitting you're a cancer on the series is the first step. Now you just need to go away, and you'll be golden.
>>
Salazzle's a pretty great friend, but no. I like all the new designs.
>>
>>32924892
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
File: 61481835_p0_master1200.jpg (133KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
61481835_p0_master1200.jpg
133KB, 1200x500px
>>32924892
Not completely.
I actually like seeing what monster designs they come up with or any interesting move updates.
>>
I thought I was the only one.
This is true enlightenment, OP.

Pokemon will never be good until Masuda dies and someone with some competency takes over. I can't wait for that day.
>>
>>32924892
How dead are you
>>
>>32924892
No? Why would you follow a franchise like this for the girls? It's not even worth playing through the games if that's the only thing you're into
>>
>>32924892
No but I keep playing LoL for that reason.
>>
>>32925481
That's why I want to play Overwateh kek
>>
>>32924892

You're exactly why Gamefreak is pandering to waifu culture instead of working to make the games good. Exactly why Lillie is being shilled so hard to disgusting levels.
The only thing worse is genwunners that get everything handed to them even though they're the first to drop the series if they can't catch their Mewtwo/Charizard/Pikachu. Gamefreak panders to the people who care about the series the least and that will be its undoing.
>>
>>32924892
pokémon is ironically enough the only franchise I follow for the girls, most other games I play don't even have characters
>>
>>32924892
>playing a game for underaged medicore anime girls.

wew, even for /vp /fags, this is kinda sad.
>>
>>32924892
Well if you're going to not post about Pokémon games, at least post more May
>>
>>32924892

No. I follow for the Pokémon species.
>>
I'm glad I'm not alone. I haven't played the games, watched the anime, or read the mangos in years and yet they keep producing waifu tier girls. I've invested more in doujin ten times over than the shitty games.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.