[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically have grown to love all three of these starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I unironically have grown to love all three of these starters and they are some of, if not, my absolute favorites.
>>
>>32920606
>Incineshjit shoved into the corner
lol
Also these are objectively garbage starters and you have shit taste
>>
I love Decidueye and Incineroar but Primarina is still one of the only Pokemon I actually dislike.
>>
File: for shitty threads.jpg (545KB, 500x980px) Image search: [Google]
for shitty threads.jpg
545KB, 500x980px
>>
>liking decidushit
>liking primarishit
>liking incineshit
>>
>tfw normies and casual fans are fine enjoying their own starters and have moved on while the circlejerk and shitposting over them is still going strong on vp
Let it die
>>
File: bottom%starters.png (11KB, 543x155px) Image search: [Google]
bottom%starters.png
11KB, 543x155px
They're not as bad as the board says they are, but I would still put them in the lower half of starter trios. Each one is pretty flawed but fun, but they're more flawed than they are fun. A step up from gen 6, which literally had the worst fire and grass starters in the franchise. Still convinced they intentionally made them ugly to make shilling greninja easier.
>>
File: 1495989229470.png (23KB, 528x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495989229470.png
23KB, 528x245px
>>32920695
>le reddit poll
Plus, by the way that poll was constructed, Chespin would be the least picked starter according to official polls that actually had a good number of voters
>>
>>32920726

>le reddit

are you able to think beyond old memes
>>
>>32920726
Same anon, I worded that poorly. The reddit poll had separate polls for each gen, so these are only the percentages are only for a starter compared to the other starters in their gen, not overall.
>>
>>32920726
it was the only ebin starterwar image I had saved, the rest of the post even contradicts it.
>>
I really love all 3 too
>>
>>32920679
>disliking them
>>
>>32920619
Just stop dude. It's really old. No one cares if you don't like them. They are all pretty great, all for different reasons.
The whining is really just annoying and pathetic at this point. There are much bigger problems plagueing the games right now. They are not one of them.
>>
>TFW when autists get mad over a persons opinion
>>
>>32920606
I agree OP and I shitposted about incineroar when they were leaked
>>
File: A R ORA.jpg (1MB, 930x2276px) Image search: [Google]
A R ORA.jpg
1MB, 930x2276px
>People are Complaining about the 3/6/9 most boring Pokemon designs of the region
>On a Pokedex Where most of the Designs are 10/10(Exept the Starters and Comfey)
>>
>>32920619
>>32920679

Deshitueye
Shiteroar
Shitarina

FTFY
>>
Incineroar is growing on me despite my prejudice against furshit but I wish it looked more like Torracat, in the same vein I wish Blastoise looked more like Wartortle
>>
>>32920606
That's great, anon. You're lucky to have not fallen into cynicism unlike most of us.
>>
>>32920695
>A step up from gen 6, which literally had the worst fire and grass starters in the franchise. Still convinced they intentionally made them ugly to make shilling greninja easier.

You better be memeing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.