[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the definitive Pokemon experience. Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1473678825407.png (1MB, 1258x932px) Image search: [Google]
1473678825407.png
1MB, 1258x932px
These are the definitive Pokemon experience.

Say something nice about them!
>>
>>32919000
XY did nothing wrong and had a cute gym leader I wanna fuck
>>
FRLG and BW2 are the only enjoyable ones. Emerald and Platinum are the only other ones worth checking out, but they aren't very good. The rest are garbage.
>>
>>32919000
I played gen 6 for the first time recently and I'll have to agree with you on that one OP
>>
>>32919000
>ruby and sapphire
>diamond and pearl
take those out and its fine
>>
FR -> E -> Pt -> SS -> B -> B2 -> shitpost on /vp/ for the rest of your sorry existence
>>
>>32919446
This is the strangest opinion I've seen in a while.
>>
wow the japanese logos look way cooler than ours.
>>
>>32919000
Ruby,sapphire, diamond, and pearl do not belong on that list. Please erase them from existence and your list is objectively perfect.
>>
>>32919000

the international Pokemon logo is so god awful...
>>
>>32921262
>subscribing to the third Verizon dicksucking meme this hard
They're not that big of improvements
The base games are still 90% the same in quality.
>>
>>32921444
Emerald's Frontier has some dope enough stuff to pick up the game and the whole cross-sight doubles is a noticeable game changer

Platinum being miles ahead of DP is a meme though, yes
>>
>>32919000

Inaccurate list.
Post all of core-series of Pokémon.
>>
>>32921511
>Platinum being miles ahead of DP is a meme though
Try playing them back-to-back and say that again. DP is horrible in comparison. It's slower than plat, doesn't have move tutors, has a shit regional dex, has nowhere near as much post game content, and even has much weaker trainers. It's uglier too, compare the lost tower or Mt.Coronet's lower floors. There's also the horrific save times and surf speeds.
>>
>>32921552
I did exactly because I barely remembered DP and wanted to see for myself the difference. That's exactly why I'm confident in saying that, no, Platinum really isn't much better, speed in particular is pretty bad in both. The only three noticeable improvements in speed are

>Surf which you almost never have to use anyways and now has a choppy as fuck animation due to a lazy speed up method
>the Bicycle which was fine anyways and now has a choppy as fuck animation due to a lazy speed up method
>the EXP bar filling up is greatly sped up and this is actually great because large enough amounts of EXP in DP can take minutes to fill the bar with

The only significant positive change besides the speed the EXP bar fills at is the more varied encounter tables for the main adventure. Enemy teams are better too, but considering it's mainline Pokemon it's still so piss easy it shouldn't matter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.