[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So sun and moon added dex entries specifically for mega pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: every mega.jpg (690KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
every mega.jpg
690KB, 821x1024px
So sun and moon added dex entries specifically for mega pokemon. They painted it in a darker light, seeming to remove everything but their fighting instincts or actively harming the pokemon in question. Such as
>Mega Glalie's jaw breaks which is why it's open so huge
>Mega Gyarados's brain is affected, leaving only its instinct to burn
>Mega Aerodactyl is incredibly vicious because the excess energy causes it pain
>Corrina's Mega Lucario in the anime

There are a lot of them without dex entries, the image has the ones with dex entries crossed out. Choose one and give it an entry.
>>
Aren't the ones without description just because those stones aren't in the game yet?
>>
Unrelated but I think Gardevoir's Mega Stone is very pretty
>>
>>32915539
That was true at the start but since then a lot of them have become available with mystery gift codes.

Missed Sableye on my list too
>>
OP with an attempt for Camerupt
>The energy of mega evolution drastically increased its lava production. It blasts molten lava indiscriminately.

I'm not great with words though
>>
>"The second set of jaws that sprouts upon Mawile's mega evolution brings with it an insatiable hunger. Mawile will devour anything in its sight to appease both sets of extra jaws-if unsatisfied, they will attempt to eat one another."
>>
>>32915716
Mawile's hair isn't even a mouth. They're just clamp-horns. The dex even says so.
>>
>"To sustain the thriving plantations on its back, Mega Venusaur must push it's body to its limits. The toxic pheromones it's flower emits burns both Venusaur and any surrounding Pokemon."
>>
>"By unleashing its inner strength, Charizard loses complete control of its pyrokinetic abilities. It trashes about and spews flames uncontrollably wherever it goes."
For X.
>>
>Its need to hunt is all that survives the mega evolution. It blasts its prey with llightning then charges at them in the blink of an eye.
>>
>With Audino's healing powers greatly increased by its Mega Evolution, it enters a nurse-like mental state, ignoring everything, even its own injuries, to help anyone that is hurt.
>>
>As its mind enters a state of total nirvana and loses touch with the outside world, Mega Medicham fights purely on physical instincts, forgoing any sense of restraint.
>>
How would you write one for Mewtwo when it's already a berserk creature that thinks of nothing but destroying its enemies in its base form?
>>
>>32915929
>There are urban legends of a shady research lab exposing a mystery pokemon to mega radiation. By the next day the lab was gone without a trace/rubble.
depending on whether they made Mewtwo Y or X
>>
For Mega Houndoom

>Through Mega Evolution, Houndoom's base body temperature increases significantly, allowing it to breathe hotter and more intensely burning flames. However, this raise in body temperature is hard for Houndoom to regulate and is extremely taxing to its body in warmer weather.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.