[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There has never been a bad "third version" Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dfa.png (483KB, 1132x748px) Image search: [Google]
dfa.png
483KB, 1132x748px
There has never been a bad "third version" Pokemon game.
Hell, it even applies to spinoffs (Explorers of Sky).

Why are people mad about Ultra SuMo again?
>>
File: 1498837047217.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1498837047217.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>32913782
Stop Lillie posting
>>
>>32913782
It's just Switchfags who drank too much of the "Pokemon Stars" koolaid. Also known as people who are not worth taking seriously.
>>
>>32913782
>Ultra SuMo
>>
>>32913782
>Ultra SuMo
(OP)
>>
why do you care what autists on vp and retards anywhere else think?
usum will be the pokemon game to end all pokemon games anyway
>>
>>32913782
This is modern Gamefreak we're talking about.
>>
>>32913809
>Tells someone to stop Lillie posting by Necrozma posting.

Pot, meet kettle. It's as black as Necrozma.
>>
>>32913782
because GF since gen5 realized that putting out two 'third versions' will give them more money
>>
>>32913782
Because there's a chance Ohmori is directing it and he fucks up everything he touches.
>>
>>32913782
What is sumo?
>>
Every third version has been shit

>Yellow
Added anime shit and forced Pikachu down our throats

>Crystal
Added OC Donut Steel Eusine and focused on Suicune for no fucking reason, didn't do anything to fix what was wrong with Gold and Silver

>Emerald
Did nothing to fix what was wrong with Ruby and Sapphire, screwed with Contests and put Battle Tents everywhere, Battle Frontier is a fucking joke and only liked because it was an improvement over just one shitty Tower, why the fuck is Wallace the champion and some dumbass named Juan the Gym Leader, both evil teams are crippled by the fact that they're both antagonists and doing literally the same shit with a different end result, can't catch ANY legendaries until postgame

>Platinum
Didn't fix anything bad about Diamond and Pearl, still slow as shit, jerked off Cynthia even further, Distortion World was a joke, Sinnoh Frontier is even worse than Hoenn Frontier, literally the exact same game excluding Distortion World so there's no point in buying it
>>
>>32914502
this desu
>>
>>32915369
To japs, blue was the third. Iirc yellow was released because gsc were delayed.

That said, and while i hate the ashnime, yellow on its own is ok, i mean, you can win the game.
>>
>>32915369
>his reason for why yellow is bad is "the anime triggers me" and nothing else
>>
>>32915396
I didn't refer to JP Blue because it's even worse, JP Blue was literally the same game but with different version exclusives
>>
>>32913782
That's true but that doesn't mean the practice of the third version stuff isn't totally unethical. To deny that they deliberately half ass content on the first go around so they can shit a fully priced update out 12-18 months later is to deny reality.
>>
>>32913782
I personally don't like Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon being a thing because I thought third version were over and done with. Also, if they're going to be putting out two third version, it would be better if they were sequels.
>>
>>32915422
When did I say I don't like the anime?
The fact that they put it into the games is what's retarded, they're two different mediums with two different stories
And if you don't think Pikachu has been forced down our throats since the beginning in all forms of media, you're delusional
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.