[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there seriously fans out there that prefer this Minecraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: final1410436460.png (341KB, 720x396px) Image search: [Google]
final1410436460.png
341KB, 720x396px
Are there seriously fans out there that prefer this Minecraft mod to the core games?

This seems weird to me.

I actually had someone tell me this on a server. I checked out the mod to tide me over until I get the official games. To the credit of the mod creator(s), it is a fairly in-depth mod, but I fail to see how this could be considered better than the main games.
>>
That is a pretty good mod to play online. It does make me wish it were a separate game instead of just Minecraft. A freeform game like Minecraft would be perfect for Pokémon.
>>
>>32905644
Not me. The mainline game are really fun too me. Micraft was boring the last time i played in 2014 or 2015
>>
>>32905726
> Micraft
Is this what it is called among Pokémon players?

Also, the mod just seems like Pokémon Go without having to leave your computer.
>>
Isn't this the mod that got into trouble with Nintendo and threw a hissy fit when they learned they couldn't use an intellectual property even for a free mod?
>>
>>32905728
No, that was a typing error. But i still don't like minecraft. It's not my type of game. I pretty much quit minecraft when Pokémon omega ruby and alpha sapphire came out. Pokémon go is ok, but the mainline games are still leagues better.
>>
>>32905644
It's pokemon but you get to have a comfy life in the woods with them. I don't prefer it over the actual games but I can see why someone would.
>>
>>32905782
>It's pokemon but you get to have a comfy life in the woods with them.
It makes me wonder how come Nintendo hasn't made a game similiar to this considering how popular it has gotten. Shit, sell this mod for the Switch edition of Minecraft and it might sell.
>>
I LOVE CAPTURING BROWN POKEMON IN MOIN CRAP
>>
>>32905884
What? MOIN CRAP?
>>
>>32905891
It's the most fun you can pwassibly have!
>>
>>32905806
i wont be surprised if pokemon goes Dragon quest builders
>>
>>32905906
That was actually what I was thinking when I checked out this mod. Nintendo could totally go Dragon Age Builders and make a Minecraft-esque game with Pokémon. I just hope they don't stick with fucking square voxels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.