[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Gen 8 is wil be set in Spain. Regions are based on countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (73KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
73KB, 1280x853px
I think Gen 8 is wil be set in Spain. Regions are based on countries Japanese tourists like to frequently visit. SK would be a bad idea because of NK. You see so much about refugees and or terrorism in Germany, Italy, and UK. I just hear less about the refugees when it comes to Spain than those three countries. Also, thank god Japan hates refugees and Nintendo doesn't care about politics.

For example, if Gen 8 took place in Germany, you guys would be going nuts about rapefugees. Or if it was SK, there would be shittons of NK and Kim Jong Un jokes.
>>
Pues no se, quizás :^)
>>
>not china
>not massachusetts
>>
Plus, there's the whole Tapu/Oricorio theming...

Tapu Fini/Sensu: Japanese (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh)
Tapu Koko/Pom-Pom: Native/American (Unova)
Tapu Lele/Pa'u: Hawaiian (Alola)
Tapu Bulu/Baile: Spain

The only problem does seem to be that there isn't a French-themed island (for Kalos).
>>
>>32903763
it's china

my dog works at gamefreak
>>
>>32903776
> :^)
Que te follen
>>
>>32903795
That too! But you can only do four of them because there are four islands. That explains the lack of a French themed Tapu/Oricorio. XY did have hints to Alola. No reason not to expect SM to not have references to Gen 8.
>>
File: 01_Chow_Chow.jpg (313KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
01_Chow_Chow.jpg
313KB, 1200x1500px
>>32903807
This dog?
>>
>>32903816
>Que te follen
Una bella mujer si puede ser :^)
>>
Honestly, Germany, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, and Italy would be too toxic. Online forums and communities would be making joke after joke about boats of refugees, refugees raping at events and festivals, refugees living on the street, refugees breeding like rabbits, refugees not washing their hands, refugees who don't use toilets.

It would just not work to have Gen 8 set in Germany, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, or Italy. At least with Spain, you hear much less about their refugees. The headlines and jokes come mainly from those five countries I mentioned.
>>
>>32903763
I love Spain region in one of the future generations of Pokémon.

New more generations = more new Pokémon.
>>
>>32903854
Nobody cares about refugees. It's a kids game it won't involve any of that.
>>
My hamster gets coffee for Masuda every evening and says it'll be in Canada
>>
File: egypt jotaro.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
egypt jotaro.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>32903763
Its going to be Egypt you fucking gross queer
>>
>>32903854
Back to /pol/ with you
>>
Nobody cares about Spain lmao

It is literally the joke of Europe.
>>
>>32903763
I'm thinking Brazil is a viable option. They have a larger population of Japanese descended people than the United States.
>>
>>32904570
>It is literally the joke of Europe.
I think Portugal, by being non existent as far as anyone outside of the country is concerned, or Italy, are more a joke than Spain.
>>
>>32903763
>I think Gen 8 is wil be set in Spain. Regions are based on countries Japanese tourists like to frequently visit

If we're going for that we might have a Pokemon region based on Peru before Spain because...... you know Machu Pichu
>>
>>32904632
Dat pun
>>
>>32903763
>>32903854
It's a fucking Pokémon game, nobody cares about the refugees and they will not be portrayed in the game. Maybe the first week there is going to be shit like "huhuh spain themd rejion where dah refugees ecks dee", but than, nothing more. /pol/ isn't the entire gaming community.
>>
>>32904631
You can't be a joke if you are irrelevant.

Buen intento, Venancio.
>>
>>32904631
I live in Youngstown, Ohio where you would be killed for implying Italy is a joke
>>
File: mexicanregion.jpg (55KB, 736x551px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanregion.jpg
55KB, 736x551px
GIVE MEXICO REGION WITH FIRE RATTLESNAKE STARTER
>>
>>32904632
No
>>
>>32903763
I kinda want it to be Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia and go back to unova. I don't even like unova I just think it would be interesting
>>
>>32903763
The should base a game on South America already. Peru, Ecuador and Colombia have deserts/beaches/mountains/jungles, so it would allow them to have a crazy variety of pokemon. And then have the Galapagos islands as post-game content due west so you can explore the ocean and unlock legendaries and whatnot.
>>
>>32903854
If you care that much about refugees might as well make Poland the region.
>>
>>32907194
Northern VA represent
>>
>>32907194
I thought of one centering around the Chesapeake Bay area, and it would include all of Delmarva too, DC and Philly. You get basically the core of the United States there between that and Philly.

But I'd love to see a cold region again, something like Sinnoh but not actually Sinnoh. I'm down for something in South America but please god no more warm regions for at least until Gen 9, and nothing completely backwater either because every region has been in a developed country so far.
>>
>>32909638
>between that and Philly.
*Unova
>>
>Pokemon game set in not-Renaissance era Spain(with Apricorn versions of normal Pokeballs)
>Postgame involves going to not-New World
>>
File: 49165f024789fb48b13c4bd3817e942c.jpg (107KB, 1098x628px) Image search: [Google]
49165f024789fb48b13c4bd3817e942c.jpg
107KB, 1098x628px
>>32903763
lol no
If anything it will be in Mexico.
Japan cares more about Mexico than Spain
And Mexico is more relevant than Spain because of the US.
>>
give me a trailer for pokemon on switch please
>>
>>32909809
Japan has been exchanging culture with Spain for decades and it's a pretty popular vacation choice for them. It's very easy to spot Japanese foreigners visiting cultural spaces in groups
They also love the gastronomy here. It wouldn't be so farfetch'd
>>
>>32904554
its true though. refugees are cancer and indolent. japan is smart enough to not allow any.
>>
>>32904428
Well, my elephant shits those beans and he says its going to be India.

>>32903763
A little bit of relevant trivia in the subject:
>Spain is the country with the most endemic animal and plant species in Europe.
>Spain is one of the most topographically diverse countries in the world.

Wether it is true or not, I think its got potential.
>>
>>32903763
Ca. 1540
>Portugal, Iberia is one crown at this point, flukes their way to Tanegashima by a storm and trades guns for women
>Iberia begins monopolizing the trade with Japan, trading silk and more guns for silver
>also Catholics priests come and try to convert the masses
>Tokugawa succeeds in basically reuniting Japan and is leery of the Iberians and their faith
>also the Dutch get to Japan as secular traders
>Japanese Catholics are burned, tortured, drowned, and crucified to extirpate the religion
>Iberians are banned
>Catholicism is an underground minority
>almost all contact with the Occident is cut with Japan
>however, trade with Holland remains strong until the 1800's

tldr: Japan hates Iberia because their trade was religiously motivated and seen as imperialistic against Nihon
>>
>>32911942
Over 350 years ago.
>>
>>32904554
>obnoxiously espouses sjw open border policies and cries "racist" at anyone who doesn't
>doesn't want to be held accountable when said policies fail

Bend over and smile because that's what you wanted.
>>
>>32904540
Since when are there pyramids in Aussieland?
>>
>>32903844
>2017
>still cursing the jews

How's that 40% unemployment goin for ya, smart guy?
>>
File: DBYGaOTUwAAxOqo.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBYGaOTUwAAxOqo.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
>>32913621
>40% unemployment
>>
File: Gen 8.jpg (319KB, 1038x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 8.jpg
319KB, 1038x1186px
>>32911942
So it's gonna be this area then?
>>
>>32911942
Spain here.

I don't mean to question your reasoning, but the hundreds of thousands of Japanese tourists that pour into my country and my own city seems indicative that the Japanese do not hate Spain as a matter of fact.
>>
>>32903763
Only if it's the Spanish Empire
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.