[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys!So i have new leaks.I don't know if are true,but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: USUN_dka8fpa_2016.png (565KB, 673x568px) Image search: [Google]
USUN_dka8fpa_2016.png
565KB, 673x568px
Hi guys!So i have new leaks.I don't know if are true,but the guy that told me that it's pretty reliable.I will talk in Italian so if you want to know these leaks you must translate the entire text.
Okay,scusate l'inglese maccheronico ma sono qui per darvi un paio di leaks.Prima di cominciare,vi informo che il tizio con cui ho parlato parlava una lingua diversa dalla mia,quindi ci ho capito ben poco.Se volete un indizio su come si chiami,chiedete a Marco(il genio che defice).Detto questo,si parte:
*A quanto ho capito ci sarà un nuovo team(data l'impossibilità di avere come nemici i precedenti team).Non ho capito molto bene,ma dovrebbe chiamarsi "Team R".
*Il team "R" si occuperà di Necrozma,In qualche modo c'entrerà con l'eclissi.Non ho capito nemmeno bene qua,ma Necrozma userà la terra come Prisma e farà arrabbiare Zygarde.Non ha il minimo senso,ma siete voi che fate le teorie.
*Ha detto che tutta questa storia avrà a che fare con la "Num Der".Per capire meglio di cosa si tratta mi devo vedere il film "Shinig"(sto bastardo spoilera pure).Non ci ho capito lo stesso anyway.
*Mi ha detto di non fidarmi delle due nuove forme dei leggendari e di aspettare il prossimo annuncio.Vabeeene(?)
*Ha detto anche di far attenzione ai "Draghi".Non so se si stesse riferendo a Necrozma o ad altro.
*Mi ha anche detto di non fidarci dei leak che si presentano come tali,ma di guardare "oltre".KEEEK.
Ha anche detto che NESSUNO si è accorto del finale di Sole e Luna.Spiegatemi anche questo.
E niente(vado all'iper) questi erano i presunti "leak".Non so se siano veri,dateci un'occhiata e fatemi sapere.
Translate this please.
>>
I don't speak italics
>>
Hi guys! I know i have new leaks.I do not know if are true, but the guy That Told Me That it's pretty reliable.I will talk in Italian so if you want to know These leaks you must translate the entire text.
Okay, sorry for the broken English but I am here to give you a couple of leaks.Prima begin, I inform you that the guy I talked to spoke a language different from mine, so I figured well poco.Se we want a clue as to how you call, ask to Marco (the genius who defice) .Detto this, one of:
* as I understand there will be a new team (given the impossibility to have as enemies the previous team) .There I understood very well, but it should be called "R" Team.
* The "A" team will take care of Necrozma, enter it in some way with the eclissi.Non I realized even here, but Necrozma will use the land as Prisma and will anger Zygarde.Non has any sense, but it is you you do theories.
* He said that all this will have to do with the "Num Der" To better understand what it is I have to see the movie "Shinig" (I'm bastard spoilera as well) .Not I understand there the same anyway.
* He told me not to trust the two new legendary forms and wait for the next annuncio.Vabeeene (?)
* He also said to bring attention to the "Dragons" .I do not know if he was referring to Necrozma or another.
* He also told me not to trust the leak that present themselves as such, but to look "beyond" .KEEEK.
He also said that NO ONE has noticed the final Sun and Luna.Spiegatemi too.
And nothing (I like the hyper) these were the alleged "leak" .I do not know if they are true, check it out and let me know.
Translate this please.

Courtesy of Google Translate
>>
Fuck off and translate it yourself. No one cares about your shitty fake leaks
>>
>>32899961
Hi guys! So I have new leaks.I do not know if they are true, but the guy who told me that it's pretty reliable.I will talk in Italian so if you want to know these leaks you must translate the whole text.
Okay, sorry maccheron english but I'm here to give you a couple of leaks. Before you start, I inform you that the guy I talked spoke a language other than mine, so I understood little. If you want a clue how Call it, ask Marco (the genius who defies). That said, you start:
* As far as I understand there will be a new team (given the impossibility of having previous teams as enemies). I did not understand very well, but should be called "Team R".
* The team "R" will deal with Necrozma, Somehow it will come with the eclipse. I did not even understand it well, but Necrozma will use the earth as Prism and will angry Zygarde. It does not have the slightest sense, but you are You do the theories.
* He said that all this story will have to do with the "Num Der". To better understand what it's all about, I have to see the movie "Shinig" (I'm a bastard spoiler as well). I did not understand the same anyway.
* He told me not to trust the two new legends and wait for the next announcement.Vabeeene (?)
* He also said to pay attention to the "Dragons." I do not know if he was referring to Necrozma or something else.
* He also told me not to trust the leaks that appear as such, but to look "over." KEEEK.
He also said that NONE did not notice the Sun and Moon finale. Also write this to me.
And nothing (I go to the hyper) these were the alleged "leak." I do not know if they are real, take a look and let me know.
Translate this please.

That's what Google says, at least.

It's fake.
>>
File: 58a3a4295415a7a922f7b28c308d436e.jpg (125KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
58a3a4295415a7a922f7b28c308d436e.jpg
125KB, 1191x670px
Oh,now I get it.
Num Der=Red Mun=Red Moon
Like Shining with"Murder".
>>
Perché dovete credervi per forza dei piccoli Cydonia postando roba uscita dalla vostra fantasia?
>>
>>32900087

cancro l'op e cancro cydonia, sono simili
>>
Guarda,seguo Cydonia e il fatto che tu abbia scritto qui proprio il giorno in cui Cydonia ha fatto un nuovo video fa capire che questi leak sono una cagata pazzesca.
>>
Medniggers and spics need to get banned
>>
ragazzi ragazzi ho scopato con 4 fighe nella stessa notte contemporaneamente

guys guys i fucked 4 chicks in the same night at the same time
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (39KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
39KB, 600x607px
Spiacente, o stai tirando a indovinare o sull'hype hai ascoltato qualcuno che ti ha detto un mucchio di fesserie.

Tutto molto generico e sensa un vero senso logico.
>>
70% of you Italians can't even write your language correctly.
Op in particular is 100% underage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.