[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WANT SOME LEAKS I'LL GIVE YOU SOME FUCKING LEAKS Part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 011.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
YOU WANT SOME LEAKS
I'LL GIVE YOU SOME FUCKING LEAKS

Part of the Post Game of USUM is that you're contacted by the Aether foundation for your good deeds and granted access to the Aether foundation nature preserves scattered around the world. Each preserve is a different sort of biome in which you can encounter Pokemon not found in Alola. The types of biomes are Savannah, Tundra (which cycles between completely frozen to spring bloom based on month), a Deciduous forest (cycling between the four seasons, also functioning as place where you can finally get the Sawsbuck/Deerling forms again), a mountain range, and a specially designed habitat meant to simulate an empty human settlement for attraction Pokemon that are have adopted and evolved around human society)

US/UM will be the first games ever where between the two versions every Pokemon in the Pokedex is catchable without needing to transfer, as certain days of the year will trigger event flags which will cause a Legendary Pokemon to spawn in a one of the biomes. The one catch is that you're only allowed to use "Aether balls" to catch Pokemon in these preserves, which have a catch rate of an Ultra Ball and you're given only 50 a day and you must return any unused ones the next day before they'll refill your stalk. Don't think you can cheat by giving your Pokemon in the PC Aether balls to hold, the game checks for that.
>>
>>32897981
(You)
>>
>>32897981
Imagine spending time writing this, only to have no one believe you
>>
>>32897981
>US/UM will be the first games ever where between the two versions every Pokemon in the Pokedex is catchable without needing to transfer
You could do that with XYORAS
>>
>>32897981
Holy shit this is trash
>>
>>32897981
Wow this is poor. Like, exceptionally poor.
>>
Imma take this with a grain of salt. A really small grain of salt
>>
File: IMG_5428.jpg (21KB, 179x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5428.jpg
21KB, 179x203px
>>32897981
You're bad at making fake leaks. Go away.
>>
>>32897981
Screencapped and fake
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
WHERES THE LEAKS
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.