[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people still play this? Do we still have a Pokemon Duel General?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: vg-gallery-image-169.jpg (44KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
vg-gallery-image-169.jpg
44KB, 578x327px
Do people still play this?

Do we still have a Pokemon Duel General? I did a search for /pdg/ and looked through the catalog but I didn't see anything for it. Is the game that dead?
>>
bump cause I really want to know
>>
>>32895088
Yes
>>
>>32895500
yes we still have a pokemon duel general?
>>
>>32895088
>Makes this thread instead of making a general
>>
>>32895088
i stopped playing a while ago, i got really far, i reached the 3200 rating and hanged in the top 100 for a while, but i got really tired of it, it was taking too much time of my day, between doing the daily missions, getting the daily box and trying to get some good rewards from the gyms i could easily waste over and hour and half, even more if i had a bad streak, plus i already got a great team and it was fully level up, so i had nothing much to look for other than filling my collection.
Though, i heard that they're gonna get a big patch soon that will bring insteresting things to the game, so when that times comes i will probably go back to try it out, hopefully it's something fun
>>
>30 wins for electivire
>still 35 energy a gym duel
fuck off with this shit
>>
>>32895088
General died a little while ago because there isn't much to post about besides shit RNG between gyms.
That being said, FUCK ZAPDOS.
>>32895946
I see you shrugs.
>>32896059
>30 wins for Electivire
>20 for Elekid
>both are shit
>with Elekid being excessively shit
>35 energy for shit rewards
>Zapdos: the gym
>I don't have a Zapdos
>damn near all ground type figures in the game are ass, especially against Zapdos
Needless to say I'm very, very unhappy with this gym.
>>
>Multiple duels, one refill later
>Barely 4 wins
>The lockup on opening gym box bug is still there
This gym is pure cancer
>>
>>32896059
Energy is fine. The problem is that Electivire without a buff might just be the worst EX prize so far

Darkrai, Feraligatr, Groudon and Kyogre all got buffs, at least give the nigga 70 damage, how could you shut down for maintenance and not even do that. Elekid was thrown in too, but Electivire has no ability to make the pain of evolving that little shit worthwhile
>>
>>32896981
For comparison, Galvantula is a mere 2MP Rare with the same amount of purple as Electivire that inflicts Wait 3, more reliable than getting your own pokemon paralyzed in some Electric Blast chain. Its white also does 60 but doubles to 120 if your foe is paralyzed, it carries a Dodge and has less Miss than Electivire. The creep has left this giga volt nigga in the dust, how embarrassing.
>>
Who /onlygettinggemsandtickets/ here?
Fuck Electivire
>>
File: Screenshot_20170630-002511.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-002511.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>ram Karp into Mewtwo hoping to evolve
>think it'd be hilarious to see that miss
>get it
>he moves Feraligatr off bench to hold entry
RAMPAGE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170630-002529.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-002529.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>32897575
Immediately after. I would have done the same.
>>
>>32896981
>how could you shut down for maintenance and not even do that.
What was with that maintenance? Have they always said "preparing for new update"? I thought it was usually "release of 3.0.xx". And there wasn't an update this time.
>>
>still not available in europe

I would play it op but I can't
>>
>>32895088
/pdg/ is probably dead for the time being but maybe I or someone else will make a general if the rumored content update ever hits

in the meantime there's a /pdg/ discord that's still somewhat active if you want to talk about duel with other anons

https://discord.gg/DHm3CPm
>>
we all love electabuzz
>>
>>32900145
I just want my electivire. The disappointment of the trash from these gym boosters is slowly killing me.
>>
>>32901606
Electivire is ass though. It's not worth suffering through so much constant Zapdos.
>>
>>32902950
He's meant to suicide bomb in, I don't give a fuck if he dies. He's done his job as long as one thing gets paralyzed. But the potential to hit several isn't bad. I'd rather a raikou but that isn't exactly guaranteed.
>>
Why must luck beat strategy?
>>
>>32903444
Electivire is LITERALLY a worse Galvantula, a fucking Rare figure
Paralysis is probably the worst status in the game to boot, so why would you gimp yourself into a 5v6 situation just to turn Jolteon into a pseudo-Shuppet and Raikou into worse-Zapdos?
>>
Every goddamn person in the gym has been using Zapdos. Many are using DeoA, Virizion, the other faggot ass ponies, and Moltres.
Should I run Voltorb with its version of grass knot leveled up?
>>
>>32903568
It is not a worse galvantula. That comparison makes no sense when they behave differently. I'm not trying to make a serious deck here. Just something to add a bit a variety to room match dailies. And Galvantula is a useless fuck who can't even preform the job he was made for.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.