[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks the "release" option in the PC actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bin.png (7KB, 250x90px) Image search: [Google]
bin.png
7KB, 250x90px
>he thinks the "release" option in the PC actually releases pokémon to the wild
>>
>>32894459
That's the most retarded thing i've seen today, and there are currently 4 Lillie threads on this board..
>>
>>32894493
fpbp
>>
And yet that could be an interesting mechanic in a future game.
>somewhere in the game there's an island with every kind of place where you can find Pokémon (grass, water, cave, desert etc.)
>this won't be filled unless you release at least one Pokémon of every gender of the same line (male Gloom, female Bellossom)
>if you do so, you can meet only first stages (ex. Oddish) there
>the more 'pairs' of Pokémon you release, the more common the first stage of that line becomes
>>
>>32894709
that is the stupidest and most pointless idea i've ever heard
>>
>>32894709
I like it. It'd be tough to implement and explain, but I like it.
>>
>>32894493
They're running out of ideas desu.
>>
>>32894709
I could see them revamping the friend safaris into this. Make the 1st stages have perfect IV's & HA's.
>>
>>32894459
Someone's been watching too many nuzlockes
>>
File: silver.png (77KB, 150x350px) Image search: [Google]
silver.png
77KB, 150x350px
>>32894459
Technically speaking, a lot of PC options in the game aren't exactly what the game says they are, but functionally act similar enough to be correct. Gameplay-wise, releasing a Pokemon just deletes them altogether. Putting a Pokemon into the PC doesn't "move" them, but rather makes a copy in the PC and deletes the Pokemon from your party. The way Pokemon data is stored is different for a party and PC Pokemon, which is why things like the cloning glitch in Emerald are allowed to happen, or why you don't save a lot of data when you change something in your party, but do when you even look at Bebe's PC.
Pokemon in the Battle Box, Daycare, and GTS are also "copy and deleted" in the same way a party->PC mon is.
A Day Care Pokemon also retains all of its old data in the day care, but is changed to match the exp gained and new moves learned when withdrawn. It's why Pokemon still learn egg moves even after their parents leveled up and replaced those moves.
>>
>>32894709
...why not just connect to online and have random released Pokémon show up there?

Bonus points: when they appear, have them do their sadder fainting cry.
>>
>>32895153
And the PC isn't an actual PC, but merely a digital representation of what a PC looks and behaves like!
>>
>>32895244
I wish we could find released pokemon in the wild, the more they liked us before being released, the harder they are to catch and the more effort it takes to make them friendly after catching them again (I'm not sure if the starters should be the exception).
>>
pokemon aren't real you're playing a video game
>>
>>32895153
>Putting a Pokemon into the PC doesn't "move" them, but rather makes a copy in the PC and deletes the Pokemon from your party.
This is horrible
>>
>>32895039
>stupidest
This is the most retarded post I've seen today.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-29+at+07.17.25).png (5KB, 201x108px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-29+at+07.17.25).png
5KB, 201x108px
>>32895653
>superlative adjective: stupidest
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.