[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"well anon i am here to inform you that my Eevee has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>"well anon i am here to inform you that my Eevee has just evolved into an Umbreon, now since are 5 other brothers Eevees have already evolved that leaves you with the option of Leafeon or .....Sylveon"
What do you do?
>>
get a finneon
>>
>>32889125
Leafeon ofc, it's the second best anyway
>>
>>32889125
Evolve it into Sylveon and then impregnate it.
>>
>>32889125
Probably Jolteon. Not like you can stop me.
>>
Sylveon (Male) just so I can kick his Umbreon's ass
>>
>>32889125
Sylveon. I don't fucking understand what this is even saying though.
>>
>>32889141
Kecleon is best eeveelution faggot
>>
>>32889206
>not Empoleon
shit taste desu
>>
>>32889214
>Empoleon
I'd rather have a Charmeleon
>>
>>32889125
I'd leave and trade my eevee for something that wasn't shit
>>
>>32889250
Ah you fool. You forget Lumineon
>>
Sylveon is best eeveelution anyway
>>
>>32889125
Leafeon, photosynthesis dog is the best.
>>
>>32889125
Fuck that for a moment, hear me out.
There are 6 brothers, the latest of which picked Umbreon. The only two left are Leafeon and Sylveon, meaning all other Eeveelutions aside from those two were choosen before Umbreon.
Who in their right mind would pick Flareon over Umbreon?
>>
>>32889125
Leafeon is the best eeveelution tho
>>
>>32889125
Leafeon by a mile! A Sylveon will probably kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>32889125
Leafeon.
I'm not gay.
>>
>>32890547
I fucking know right? Actually, who would even pick Flareon at all?
>>
>>32890547
OP is insinuating that these two choices are actually bad/mbarassing.
>>
>>32890547
>>32890624
well maybe the oldest 3 brothers started in gen 1, each claiming an eevee, then the next oldest two got silver and gold, and one was going to pick umbreon, but died of a disease. he told his brother he was closest to, the man (and i use this term loosely) in the OP pic, with his dying breath, that he wanted him to have umbreon. the other brothers respected this wish, until we reach the point we're at now, with the youngest brother ((you) in this story) have to decide between the remaining two eeveelutions, your slightly older brother finally fulfilling your older deceased brother's wishes.
obviously the gold or silver brother who survived got espeon, then your older 6th brother picked glaceon when he got his chance.
>>
File: 922.gif (3MB, 570x600px) Image search: [Google]
922.gif
3MB, 570x600px
>>32890624
Someone in need of a top quality cock sock.
>>
>>32890547
>>32889125
>Someone already picked Glaceon
It's even got bangs, what were you thinking OP?
>>
>>32889146
no
>>
File: 1476295884736.png (764KB, 1063x756px) Image search: [Google]
1476295884736.png
764KB, 1063x756px
>>32889177
The only valid answer
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.