[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take one aspect of each pokemon game, and morph it into an uber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1449.png (245KB, 748x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.png
245KB, 748x568px
Take one aspect of each pokemon game, and morph it into an uber game

Category's are
>plot
>difficulty
>quality and amount of Mon's
>game flow (speed)
>amount of content

For example
>plot
Black and White
>difficulty
Gold and Silver
>quality and amount of mons
Red and Blue
>game flow
Ruby and Sapphire
>amount of content
GSC/HGSS
>>
File: image.png (120KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120KB, 800x768px
>>32888275
>quality of mons
>Red and Blue
>>
>>32888275
>Customization
XY and SM

Also,
Black and White
>plot
Red and Blue

FTFY
>>
File: tumblr_mysidyiwUu1to8uwxo1_500.gif (302KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mysidyiwUu1to8uwxo1_500.gif
302KB, 500x258px
>>32888275
>plot
Red and Blue. I just want to travel and catch mons. No save the world crap.

>difficulty
Platinum

>quality of mons
Not sure what you mean. The quality of new mons or dex? If quality of new, Gold and Silver, if dex, Black 2 White 2.

>game flow
Black White

>amount of content
Black 2 White 2.
>>
>Plot
Gold/Silver/Crystal. We just save the day, not the world. Also, out rival is an edgy dickhead.
>Difficulty
BW2's challenge mode
>Quality and amount of mons
Unsurpassed by current standards. Closest we've come in my opinion in XY. I want slightly better than XY, like if gen 6 introduced about twice as many new pokemon at the same quality (I loved gen-6's designs except for Braixen and Delphox, but even the best strike out once or twice, right?)
>Game flow
Unsurpassed by current standards, closest we've come is BW2, I guess, or maybe HGSS since they made Kanto a thing and not a joke like in GSC where only Blue and Red are actually anything resembling a worthy opponent. I want to be around level 80 by the time I'm fighting the Elite 4 and the elite 4's pokemon to be in the high 80-low 90's, like they really are the toughest trainers in the world.
>Amount of content
Not really done by my standards, BW is probably closest. I want a long main quest with lots of shit to do and lots of sidequests. All the postgame shit is made available during the main quest, saving all the cool stuff for post-game is gay as hell.
>>
>Plot
RBY
>Difficulty
BW2 (Choice for a harder difficulty)
>Monster quality
RSE
>Game Flow
HGSS
>Content
BW2
>>
>>32888713
Patrician taste
>>
>>32888713
10/10
>>
File: 2013901-256-k795193.jpg (671KB, 1000x863px) Image search: [Google]
2013901-256-k795193.jpg
671KB, 1000x863px
>>32888275
>plot
Something like SMT or Metal Gear Solid but with Pokémon. I like edgy stories with complex concepts and heavily focused on characters (they can even give personalities to Pokémon and let them talk).
>difficulty
Platinum
XY
>game flow
Any third gen game.
>amount of content
B2W2
>>
File: ariados_by_stalker_kins-d50z0nu.png (513KB, 900x774px) Image search: [Google]
ariados_by_stalker_kins-d50z0nu.png
513KB, 900x774px
>plot
RBY. Plot fucking sucks dick in pokemon games.

>difficulty
I suppose somewhere between plat and black and white 2's challenge mode. Or just have options.

Crystal

>game flow (speed)
Crystal. I want a long game but a lot of shit happening on the way. If Kanto was a bit more lively it would have been perfect pace.

>amount of content
Platinum or HGSS
>>
>>32888275
>Plot
BW2
>Difficulty
Platinum
>Amount of Pokemon
XY
>Game flow
RBY
>Content
HGSS
>>
>>32888275
>plot
Gol and silver because it had almost non. I just want to play the game
>difficulty
Sun and moon
X and y
>game flow
BW2
>amount of content
Sun and moon
>>
>>32888275
>plot
Black 2/White 2
>difficulty
Fire Red/Leaf Green
Ruby/Sapphire
>game flow (speed)
Ruby/Sapphire
>amount of content
Black 2/White 2

Let's go another direction and make the worst game too.

>plot
Sun/Moon
>difficulty
X/Y
Diamond/Pearl
>game flow (speed)
Diamond/Pearl
>amount of content
Ruby/Sapphire
>>
>>32888840
>because it had almost non. I just want to play the game
So much this. Can't I just be a normal ass trainer for once?
>>
>>32888275
>plot
Gold and Silver
>difficulty
Emerald
Red and Blue
>game flow
Gen 6
>amount of content
GSC/HGSS
>>
>>32888713
>game flow
>HGSS
You had me up until then
>>
Thread
>>
>>32888905

>Let's go another direction and make the worst game too.
>plot
>Sun/Moon

You just made me realise that SM would be pretty good if it was a chill journey through Pokemon Hawaii, only doing quests, trials, with only Team Skull being assholes and whooping their ass, without alien mumbojumbo that was Aether and UBs. It's like an edgy plot in what should be a peaceful enviroment.
>>
File: totodile_laugh.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
totodile_laugh.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>32888784
>Something like SMT or Metal Gear Solid but with Pokémon
>>
>plot
GSC or RSE. Not that they were good plots, but I want to see a balance between plot and feeling flee to explore places. I'm happy with a RBY plot as well.
>difficulty
BW2 Challenge Mode.
Not sure what you mean by quality, but I want to see a Pokedex that's as big as XY's.
>game flow
RSE. They're short games, but they were really crisp and fast.
>amount of content
BW2, with a bit of HGSS thrown in.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.