[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jade Curtiss is now the player's adviser instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 355810-toa_jade.jpg (79KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
355810-toa_jade.jpg
79KB, 500x800px
>Jade Curtiss is now the player's adviser instead of Rotomdex
How does SM change?
>>
>>32884686
You end up being a clone of the real champ of Alola or something stupid.
>>
File: 1392831623731.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392831623731.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>32884713
>mfw I started that game a week ago
>mfw I probably gor spoiled the shit out of me
>>
>>32884686
He knows that Lusamine is evil and that Nebby is the legendary, but simply decided not to mention it because that'd be too easy/make the game too short.
>>
File: Gelda_Nebilim_(ToCE).png (79KB, 250x279px) Image search: [Google]
Gelda_Nebilim_(ToCE).png
79KB, 250x279px
>>32884686
All of his vast knowledge is sealed and locked away after first encounter and he now needs to rediscover everything.

secret boss/legendary is the professor that taught him and his own rival. She is also pokemon. Dark/fairy?
>>
>>32884961
Sorry bro.
>>
I buy 100 copies of the games because IT'S JADE MOTHERFUCKING CURTISS.
>>
>>32884971
plus a scene where he suddenly confides that he's a sociopath to you
>>
>>32884961
The statute of limitations on spoilers is 10 years. That said you probably should leave this thread and go play not to avoid spoilers but because Tales of the Abyss is more enjoyable than arguing on the internet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.