[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 5 hater here. I've only played through the first B&W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 124253643745745.gif (2MB, 490x524px) Image search: [Google]
124253643745745.gif
2MB, 490x524px
Gen 5 hater here. I've only played through the first B&W games and they were god awful, boring trash. I blind nuzlocke all of the games I play since it's basically the only way I can play pokemon games these days. Keeps things exciting. The B&W games had negative difficulty and I made it to just before the elite 4 before dying of boredom and dropping the game, even though I was so close to finishing.
I'm going to go ahead and bite the bullet by finally playing through B2W2.
I fully expect it to be as bland as the first game, but on the plus side, I've heard that I'm not restricted to the abominations that is the gen 5 dex.

Time to have my post pick my awful looking starter for me.
1-3 the snake
4-6 the clown
7-9 the pig
0 = I don't even play this disappointing mess of a game and instead play an actual good gen instead.
>>
File: stalin dear diary op.jpg (55KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
stalin dear diary op.jpg
55KB, 294x313px
>>32883644

>every Pokemon in Gen 5 is bad
>>
OP here, I'm a massive faggot with shit taste i only play pokeman nuzlocke cuz thatsx the only way to play pokeman for me i also love cock
>>
OP why do you have shit taste?
>>
OP's going all out
>>
>>32883644
>Sasami-san
That's not something you'd see in /vp/ everyday.
>>
File: 1498423163267.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498423163267.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
>>32883644
>>
If you can't have fun playing pokemon why don't you go play other games?
pokemon isn't the only game series in existence
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.