[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Pokemon will be able to do something similar when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: AAZ1-noscale.jpg (106KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
AAZ1-noscale.jpg
106KB, 960x544px
Do you think Pokemon will be able to do something similar when it moves to Switch? Or will the series remain forever an underachiever?
>>
As long as Pokemon prints money the way it does right now, GF won't change shit.
>>
Forever this. Also on other note
What is the difference between normal mode and easy mode on digimon cyber?
>>
>>32883031
>Do you think Pokemon will be able to do something similar when it moves to Switch?

What, make a game that no one buys?
>>
If you mean visually, it already does

If you mean quality wise, probably not, if you mean gameplay structurally, Pokemon shouldn't
>>
>>32883031
Pokemon is a cash cow it took them how many years to make the game feel modern with Sun and moon? And even than there was tons of talk that yokai influenced the fuck out of it. I feel like with gen 8 they're bound to step up their game since they'll have a lot more to work with but then it'll stay the same till gen 12
>>
>>32883067
> And even than there was tons of talk

Kek
>>
>>32883073
You can't deny gen 7 has a slight yokai feel
>>
>>32883082
Having played both, besides some superficial shit some of which just applies to Level-5 stuff period, not even close. If anything, it goes hard in the opposite direction. And not in a good way.
>>
>>32883031
If you mean "long loading times on a game people complained/ignored for the most part" then yes.
>>
>>32883031
I don't know. I hope Pokémon stay the way, it is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.