[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are gonna keep the Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Do you think Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are gonna keep the Island Challenge or replace them with gyms?

Personally, I think they're gonna keep the trials, it was uniquely built for the region and the entire game revolves around them.

Whole routes are designed around the trial sites, half the random npcs talk about their own time taking on the trials, Hau's entire character arc depends on them since he wants to outgrow the shadow of being the Kahunas grandson, and Kukui's goal throughout the game and his motivation for building the League is for Alola's traditions to be recognized all over the world

I do think we are getting gyms but in the postgame, perhaps we'll build them ourselves and assign the trial captains to them like a secret base system
>>
>>32882674
>this pasta
>thinking trials will only be in a single game set when the generation has two sets
They'll probably remove trials in Gen 8, but there's no way they aren't in USM.
>>
>>32882680
I hope they keep the system in Gen 8 but theme it around the region
Like if it's based of Greece call it the Heroes Labors or if its based of Brazil call them Jungle Expiditions or something like that, even if the game mechanic itself is literally just gyms

It adds so much flavor
>>
USUM will just painfully crush everything SM did in its story to guilt trip the "I'll skip the beta just play the final release" folk with literally everyone being worse off for the MC not being there for the original SM story
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.