[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are we gonna inject our perfect 6IVs shinies in the new upcoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
How are we gonna inject our perfect 6IVs shinies in the new upcoming games for the Switch? Is it unhackable?
>>
>>32879240
just play the games the legit way lol
>>
>>32879240
yes
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (46KB, 574x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
46KB, 574x469px
The 3DS family was supposed to be unhackable. Yet here I am with perfect IV, instantly EV trained, helpful natured, shiny, competitive ready Pokémon.

Give it time. It'll be hacked.
>>
>>32879240
the switch is already hacked, I have homebrew on mine.
Just a matter of time till a savegamefiler gets a released as soon as the pokemon games hits.
>>
>>32879405
This. Nintendo console are easy to hack, just be patient OP. And wasn't it already hacked?
>>
>>32879430
How do you do it?
>>
File: 1478319204750.png (98KB, 309x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478319204750.png
98KB, 309x241px
>>32879240
>unhackable
all because it's new doesn't mean it's unhackable. The game is still over a year away, that's more than enough time to find an exploit.
>>
File: 1498145037230.jpg (65KB, 720x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498145037230.jpg
65KB, 720x461px
>>32879240
Good luck. Nintendo put up that program that allows you to cash in on $100 to $20,000 if you find any exploits. First guy who figures out how to hack it is probably going to report it to Nintendo.
>>
People already got exploits running even if homebrew is far off, also anything not above 802 just inject it on 3DS
>>
>>32879684
>report it to Nintendo
Implying that any hacker will shill for a company.
>>
>>32880344
they already have, a few people got paid and are on a "hall of fame" sort of list on their anti-piracy site
>>
>>32879240
no it's hackable
but you won't need to inject 6IV shinies because gen8 is going to be a completely different set of mechanics
>>
>>32880492
Is this real?
I need sauce pls
>>
>Unhackable

No system is unhackable. It's just you need the right motivation to get people working on it, and there is NO motivation like a Pokemon game to get people hacking to let you circumnavigate all the stupid fucking grinding and padding Gamefreak says is "worthwhile gameplay"
>>
>>32880344
TTSUO
>>
It will be hacked by the time pokemon is released on it, even if it's just homebrew and a save dumper/injector.
People have been trying to hack it since the day it was released, some are probably already sitting on exploits.
And the entire NX SDK was leaked online yesterday which should speed it up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.