[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't X and Y make use of the Holo Caster more? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Cheren Quick Feet.png (49KB, 256x310px) Image search: [Google]
Cheren Quick Feet.png
49KB, 256x310px
Why didn't X and Y make use of the Holo Caster more? They used it to advance the plot, but didn't do anything more with it. BW2 did all sorts of neat things with the Xtransciever, so it would've been nice to see XY do the same with its equivalent. A lot of XY's cast could be utilized better, too, had the Holo Caster been used more, too.
>Calem (or Serena) could function like Hugh, telling the player all about current events. In the postgame he could be like Curtis, and hang out with the player and trade Pokemon to raise more Pokemon and get stronger.
>Shauna could be like Bianca, telling you how much your Pokemon loves you, and give tips about Amie.
>Trevor could be like Cheren, telling you about what abilities do certain things, types Pokemon are weak to, and could also have an added function of comparing Pokedex captured entries.
>Sycamore can check which Pokemon evolve and examine your Dex progress like Juniper does, but can also see which of your Pokemon can Mega Evolve.
>Tierno functions like Mom. He talks about things he's seen in those routes, and maybe also talk about certain Pokemon that live there and their dance moves.
>>
>>32878017
and then Sun and Moon doesn't even have a communication device, which was sort of disappointing especially considering the video call in the opening
then again, considering how much sun and moon loved to interrupt you, i'm not sure it'd be a good idea
>>
>>32878038
It's fine in SM, because the video call was on the computer to start with, and when you get into the game, everybody was only about 20 steps away anyway.
>>
>>32878017
why does cheren wear lipstick here?
>>
>>32878554
Thats her open mouth, not closed lips you silly goose
>>
>>32878017
kids get bored with too many words
>>
>>32878601
Then I bet they hated Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32878571
>her
>>
>>32878017
which pokemon has the best feet haha
>>
File: imagine.jpg (14KB, 326x308px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
14KB, 326x308px
>>32878017
>12 tits Rosa
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.